Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sorry if this has been asked but I am at work at a startup and Black friday is literally the busiest time of the year.

The Salmon toe 2.0 have NOT released to the public correct?  The only people that have been able to get them so far are the people that have the golden ticket.

The tweet kith sent out was basically saying that bots got ahold of the golden ticket link and started eating all the pairs?

Public release has not happened yet.

Salmon Toe 2.0 will arrive Tuesday 
nerd.gif

Well haven't people had access to the golden ticket page since before they came out?

I'm guessing someone brute forced it by just having something input all possible ticket numbers once someone posted one online and started sneaking pairs out that way.

I almost would rather have F&F than golden ticket. Still a chance to purchase what the Golden Ticket was for.

F&F are dope, but to anyone who won them and didn't get the Salmons or Mosaids, I would suggest selling the F&F and buying what you wanted. 

2 weeks ago, no one here even knew that F&F model existed. 

Hot dang also hit on the F&F! Just got the email, pretty stoked. As an FYI my order number 3024XX. The one bummer is that they select the size for you so there's no telling whether I'll get my size. Pretty cool nonetheless.

Here's the email in case anyone's curious:

Last edited:

F&F are dope, but to anyone who won them and didn't get the Salmons or Mosaids, I would suggest selling the F&F and buying what you wanted. 

2 weeks ago, no one here even knew that F&F model existed. 
Probably what I'll end up doing if I don't get my size, though I'd really like to keep them and wear them. I actually really like the tan pair and definitely like them way better than the Salmon or Mossad Gel Mais.

Didn't think I had a chance anyways, check out quick but for some reason my phone number didn't auto fill so had to type it in. Milliseconds were crucial ha

"We'd like to congratulate you on being one of the first 25 customers to purchase one of the Ronnie Fieg x Asics Legends Day styles. This means that you will be receiving a gifted pair of the Friends & Family Militia Gel Mai..."

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom