Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I still haven't received shipping confirmation for my Salmon 3.1's but I got it for the ST's. No email for F&F's but I'll live.

No F&F for me.. got my confirmation email at 11am smh
mean.gif

You get any Yeezy's?

Doubt this will happen but just gonna throw it out there
If anyone gets F&F in a 9.5, doesn't want them, and will let them go for a reasonable price let me know

Almost would have been even better if Ron didn't even mention the F&F pair. Good to see so many here get one but would have given people who were planning on buying a pair of shoes no matter what a better shot. 

hit on f&f also! purchased gel mai salmon...seems like those were everybody's 3rd fav from the pack.

View media item 2238540
I doubt ill be able to grab both ST and mossads if they drop at the same time. Not sure which I should focus on.
Probably have a better shot at mossads.

Last edited:

got FF pair. Militia 3.1 I think it was 5xxx. 
Was actually happy to see so many NTers flourish until I got to this and now I'm salty AF.

My 4xxx Milly 3.1 order didn't hit F&F and I have to be hundreds if not a thousand orders ahead of this dude if he got his order number right. (I know its for all orders but I'm still ahead of this guy in the Milly 3.1 line for sure)

So no GT, no F&F, and my order still hasn't shipped when some NY/Jersey cats are getting their orders delivered today. 

SMH Aaron

Was actually happy to see so many NTers flourish until I got to this and now I'm salty AF.

My 4xxx Milly 3.1 order didn't hit F&F and I have to be hundreds if not a thousand orders ahead of this dude if he got his order number right. (I know its for all orders but I'm still ahead of this guy in the Milly 3.1 line for sure)

So no GT, no F&F, and my order still hasn't shipped when some NY/Jersey cats are getting their orders delivered today. 

SMH Aaron
My bad I meant 5xx. it was 25xx.

Back
Top Bottom