Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

lol 250 for tims.  i never thought i would see the day tims would be hyped.  show me your pair of tims from the 90s and i wont call you a hypebeast

I'm just a middle-man to the hype-beast.

If people were excited and potential profit was significant then maybe I'd bite. More room for breakfast.

Those maroon Timb's are looking nice. Yeah probably can't swing 250, nice, but as usual they look good in the 'kith photo's.'

For everybody who got their daytonas in their true size, do you guys wear the same size in Lebron X, Kobe 8s, Nike Free, or any Nike Lunar?
I wear a Sz 13 in Lebron X and felt so uncomfortable in the roshe run Sz 12, But i wear a Sz in NB 1500, 998 and 577. Asics i go sz 12 for all. Seems nike felt smaller or narrower. 

I've never ordered from kith before but those rf timbs look pretty sweet, is it gonna be difficult to cop online tomorrow? Just want an idea of what to expect

I've never ordered from kith before but those rf timbs look pretty sweet, is it gonna be difficult to cop online tomorrow? Just want an idea of what to expect
with the increase of popularity of RF I'd expect people to add shoes to the carts to make people think the shoe sold out. If your online refreshing at 11am EST then you should be able to get your pair.

Exactly.. Or they add it to there cart and try to use it to make a sell.. It happens on every release.. People do anything to make $20..
Makes sense now?
your post said people just add the shoes to their cart.  you made no mention of buying and reselling.  so YOUR post made no sense. 

so you can thank others for finishing your thought for you.

your post said people just add the shoes to their cart.  you made no mention of buying and reselling.  so YOUR post made no sense. 

sorry you aren't up with the times. He obviously got it. Some people just add to cart for the hell of seeing if they could add it to there cart. Example a buddy testing out his bot on sneaker freaker website. Added 3 shark baits went all the way through check out to look at the $71AUD ship laugh and exit browser.

Also you didn't read to the end of the sentence, it said to make people think the shoe is sold out.. A lot of people add to cart and get the sold out at check out and give up then look to resellers cause they are sad boys. Carry on though...

so the people who are adding to their carts just for the hell of it are purposely trying to get others to delve into the reseller market?  how does that benefit them?

cuz that's what you implied.  that's what didn't make sense.

but whatever... no use arguing with flawed logic.  carry on though...

adding to ur cart and not checking out, then making a comment about it is stupid.  Just like peeps using the term "UN-DS" after 2 weeks rofl.  That term should only be used after 1 year..seriously.  

i can't front...i add to my cart even if i don't like the shoes

helps me tighten my skills up and better understand the shopify checkout process

Got americanas in yesterday... Comparing Daytonas to americanas, Daytonas are very nice, and materials are better, but americanas look better. Both look good tho. IMO Fieg did a good job on both.

hahaha the sneaker game must have some of the dumbest, albeit determined, consumers of any industry!

Back
Top Bottom