Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I guess i'm just an idiot for making sure i don't strike out on things

"Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure."
-Confucius

Last edited:
got my americanas today finally

got hit with almost 40 in customs so i basically paid 100 over retail if you include shipping and customs and conversion to USD...not too happy about that

but the shoe is nice..materials are great and i was worried they would be too big cuz id idnt size down .5 but i have wide feet so they fit pretty good

they look infinitely better with the red laces

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one is talking about the NYN collection dropping tomorrow.  Opinions?  I like the hoodys dropping but the one thing that bugs me is the big *** "1996" on the back.  Why Ronnie why?!

i can't front...i add to my cart even if i don't like the shoes

helps me tighten my skills up and better understand the shopify checkout process

LMAO @ dudes practicing purchasing an item.  
George Costanza type ish.
View media item 693264
People do this all the time. Some do it like you said to practice on so they can perfect check out on the really good releases, modify programs. Try out different ways.. Looking at these timbs villas look way better IMO..

The nyn collection ain't bad. Might cop something off it

Last edited:
Does it really use that system

I dont know how accurate that is, cas an item sold out on me when I added to cart.

From: http://www.kithnyc.com/2012/10/kiths-online-store-explained/

As with most shopping carts online, adding a product to your cart does NOT put it on hold. The product is only put on hold when you click the “Checkout” button and get to the second step of the process (entering your payment information). At that time, we give you 5-10 minutes to complete the payment process.

Pissed off with end. What a terrible website. Live near hanon but no buses running... First bus is at 5.30.

Mind blown...this whole time I been using autofill and pressing my friends to type fast as hell ....thanks for the info NT

I have a feeling alot of the Timberland newbs just jumping on the train will be begging for size swaps when their orders come in.

Get a 9 they run half size big Ronnie said

Thanks. I wear my boots full size down (8.5). According to google, I should wear Timberlands full size down. Can I get everyone else's input?

I have a feeling alot of the Timberland newbs just jumping on the train will be begging for size swaps when their orders come in.

So how much do you size down on your Timberlands?

Last edited:
Tempting, there were about 8 in the queue at midnight, what do you reckon the queue would be now?
I have no idea, I'm in Canada
Thanks. I wear my boots full size down (8.5). According to google, I should wear Timberlands full size down. Can I get everyone else's input?
So how much do you size down on your Timberlands?
  If I were going for the Wheats with the lining, i'd go 11.

Keep in mind that my feet are average width.

Back
Top Bottom