Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I swooped the high pile zip hoodie in crater along with the fleece pull over hoodie in crater, tried to get in olive but went too fast.

Not sure how the fit will be, I got XL in both so we'll see. Most stoked on the high pile zip up though 
smokin.gif

Was able to get everything I wanted in my order, Anorak, fleece jacket, fleece pants and slippers 
happy.gif

Just got back from Kith BK. Saw every item in person. Only thing that was completely sold out was the gaiter but I went 2 hours after opening. Copped the pants in blue. Super dope. Tried on some other ish too including the sherpa zip up. Gladly taking questions. Lol

Just got back from Kith BK. Saw every item in person. Only thing that was completely sold out was the gaiter but I went 2 hours after opening. Copped the pants in blue. Super dope. Tried on some other ish too including the sherpa zip up. Gladly taking questions. Lol
Check out the anorak at all?

Wondering how thick/warm it is.

how does the core hoodie fit?

Back
Top Bottom