Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

hopefully, L fits me, im 5'10" 
ohwell.gif
was referring to the pants

ah, im talking about the high pile zip

got the pants in L, also, however. 
high pile zip is real nice. i usually get L or XL in jackets and tried on XL. Fit ok but was a bit long. One thing i didn't love about it is that it's longer in the back than the front. Has kind of like tail that covers ur butt

high pile zip is real nice. i usually get L or XL in jackets and tried on XL. Fit ok but was a bit long. One thing i didn't love about it is that it's longer in the back than the front. Has kind of like tail that covers ur butt
Same, TBH idk where the hell that trend ever came from. i like a little elongation but not tryin to wear a man dress 

Ronnie should have offered a regular down jacket or something for the poar boys. Now I'm stuck buying a regular TNF or Columbia bugaboo because I'm too poar

Anyone have info on the fit for fleece hoodies ? Im 5'10 and went with w L look i do with every hoodie.. Hoping these aren't too big

They forgot to take the alarm off my pants so gotta go back tomorrow. Anyone need anything lmk. Not shipping overseas

Back
Top Bottom