Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Just picked up the Response trails... size 10.5 ...anyone know if they fit TTS ? im an 11 in UB and they fit a tad loose.. have a fried looking to sell me his for arounf retail... thanks!

Trails fit big, 1/2 size down from your true size

Last edited:

Just picked up the Response trails... size 10.5 ...anyone know if they fit TTS ? im an 11 in UB and they fit a tad loose.. have a fried looking to sell me his for arounf retail... thanks!
that's what i am in UBs as well and a 10.5 in the trails were dumb huge. definitely need to go with a 10

Yea the recent ones, I've been searching but nothing
frown.gif
Yeah, i saw a few right after they dropped... Thought they looked really nice but not for $200, which was what everyone was asking. ill keep my eye out bro

This may be a long shot, but any chance someone in here who has a Kith hoodie (Rugrats, PR, Capn Kit, etc) can measure the width? As in, a couple inches underneath the armpits.  

Need to see if I can get away with a Medium or need a Large.  Kith only give length and neck measurements.  

Thanks

They fit true to size, I have one of each

not even joking, all of my hoodies from them fit very differently, and all are the same "size" medium

Last edited:
My point exactly....paying resale on a hoodie makes me want it to fit.  

but if each hoodie measures and fits differently, how is knowing the numbers for one style going to help? I could measure my collette hoodie for you but it would not be the same as a rugrats hoodie.

You ended your question saying etc meaning you're looking for measurements of any hoodie possible.

but if each hoodie measures and fits differently, how is knowing the numbers for one style going to help? I could measure my collette hoodie for you but it would not be the same as a rugrats hoodie.

You ended your question saying etc meaning you're looking for measurements of any hoodie possible.
I see what you mean now.  I thought you meant every collection fits differently. But you mean literally every hoodie....I see.  

Would you mind measuring the Collette...just to have a reference?

Appreciate the help.  

So I just received my Kith Trail Response today and wow, they fit perfect. I definitely agree with the general consensus that .5 down is the way to go. For sizing references :

Kith TR Boost:; 7.5

Kith Ultra boost : TTS-8

V2 Beluga: TTS-8

V2 Reds: TTS-8

Ultra Boost 2.0 : TTS-8

Ultra Boost 3.0 : 7.5

Stan Smith: TTS-8

Vans: TTS-8

Bonus: Ferragamo Master Loafer 7EEE

Allen Edmonds 6.5 EEE

I have wide feet. Hope this helps. Don't sleep on these, prices are pretty close to retail if you look hard enough. 

Someone just offered me $130 to buy my socks from the homage set. Wth lol

Are those the F&F?? Love em!
yep! they're super nice - wore 'em to the kith x bergdorf goodman store a couple of weeks ago and the employee working that day was like you're the second person i saw ever wore those - the other person was ronnie. he was like all the people he knew that got a pair wound up selling theirs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom