Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Are those the F&F?? Love em!
yep! they're super nice - wore 'em to the kith x bergdorf goodman store a couple of weeks ago and one of the employees was like you're the second person i saw ever wore those - the other person was ronnie. he was like all the people he knew that got a pair wound up selling theirs
Hahaha nice! Definitely worth keeping. You gotta figure that most people only copped from Legends Day for the Golden Ticket. Foolish imo because it was limited tickets but the Gel Mai is sick regardless.

Did they come in the special box as well? RF should really consider boxing all of his limited drops that way. It makes it feel damn special

Hahaha nice! Definitely worth keeping. You gotta figure that most people only copped from Legends Day for the Golden Ticket. Foolish imo because it was limited tickets but the Gel Mai is sick regardless.

Did they come in the special box as well? RF should really consider boxing all of his limited drops that way. It makes it feel damn special
yea it came in one of those big boxes like all the other ones. sucks though cause now i have 4 of them in my closet and they take up a huge amount of space haha

Mai is way better than 3.1

Ronnie really should have just hit everyone with the pink salmon 3.1 colorway on a regular old 3.

Minds would have been lost

ok guys this is seriously crazy! kinda unbelievable tbh but whatever if you want proof you can find my posts in here stemming about a month and a half back.

so anyway when the unicorn drop happened on cyber monday, i was fortunate to cop both the salmon toes and mossads in one order. about 5 minutes later i saw that the mossad's were still up so i was like why not and ordered a second one (to a different address obviously). first order ships but my double up order of mossads haven't moved in a week. i message kith asking where's my order and they said there's a delay in a shipment and it'll ship out soon. next day, i get shipping info so obviously i was stoked that my 2nd order shipped as well. anyway a couple of weeks went by, the shoes haven't moved. messaged kith about this several times, finally hit them with the "im going to chargeback" line (understandable, not like i was trying to be an ***) and the next day they got back to me, said my package was lost and refunded me completely. this was like the middle of december.

today i get a call from my grandparents (who i shipped my 2nd order to that got cancelled) and they asked me if i ordered anything recently. i said no and they're like "because this huge box came and there's these green suede shoes in here". for like a solid 5 seconds i was so confused and then it hit me.. oh wait.. no way.. they can't be the mossad 3s. turns out it was them, and now i have two pairs. and the best part, my 2nd pair was free 
nerd.gif
 2nd pair is actually flawless too, not like it's a flawed pair or anything. only thing is that the box is a little dented but the shoes and all the extras are in-tact and in perfect condition.

tl;dr - i just got a 2nd pair of mossad gl3s from kith for free today.

Last edited:

ok guys this is seriously crazy! kinda unbelievable tbh but whatever if you want proof you can find my posts in here stemming about a month and a half back.

so anyway when the unicorn drop happened on cyber monday, i was fortunate to cop both the salmon toes and mossads in one order. about 5 minutes later i saw that the mossad's were still up so i was like why not and ordered a second one (to a different address obviously). first order ships but my double up order of mossads haven't moved in a week. i message kith asking where's my order and they said there's a delay in a shipment and it'll ship out soon. next day, i get shipping info so obviously i was stoked that my 2nd order shipped as well. anyway a couple of weeks went by, the shoes haven't moved. messaged kith about this several times, finally hit them with the "im going to chargeback" line (understandable, not like i was trying to be an ***) and the next day they got back to me, said my package was lost and refunded me completely. this was like the middle of december.

today i get a call from my grandparents (who i shipped my 2nd order to that got cancelled) and they asked me if i ordered anything recently. i said no and they're like "because this huge box came and there's these green suede shoes in here". for like a solid 5 seconds i was so confused and then it hit me.. oh wait.. no way.. they can't be the mossad 3s. turns out it was them, and now i have two pairs. and the best part, my 2nd pair was free 
nerd.gif
 2nd pair is actually flawless too, not like it's a flawed pair or anything. only thing is that the box is a little dented but the shoes and all the extras are in-tact and in perfect condition.

tl;dr - i just got a 2nd pair of mossad gl3s from kith for free today.
tl;dr i hate you

would gladly buy that second pair from you if they are sz 11 .... 
smokin.gif

Nice come up man! rare that mistakes in shipping end well at all...!

yea im honestly shocked it was found, i remember someone else in here was in the same boat as me.. maybe your pair will show up too? 
nerd.gif

Oh btw I forgot to update y'all on my UPS story. So the local delivery supervisor delivered my package in his personal truck yesterday. Not going to lie, I feel bad bc I know someone got their *** chewed but at least I got my shoes.

Oh btw I forgot to update y'all on my UPS story. So the local delivery supervisor delivered my package in his personal truck yesterday. Not going to lie, I feel bad bc I know someone got their *** chewed but at least I got my shoes.
There should be nothing to feel bad about.

I feel no sympathy for anyone that doesn't do their job right. I don't care if you get paid minimum wage or are in the 1%.

So I just received my Kith Trail Response today and wow, they fit perfect. I definitely agree with the general consensus that .5 down is the way to go. For sizing references :

Kith TR Boost:; 7.5
Kith Ultra boost : TTS-8
V2 Beluga: TTS-8
V2 Reds: TTS-8
Ultra Boost 2.0 : TTS-8
Ultra Boost 3.0 : 7.5
Stan Smith: TTS-8
Vans: TTS-8

Bonus: Ferragamo Master Loafer 7EEE
           Allen Edmonds 6.5 EEE

I have wide feet. Hope this helps. Don't sleep on these, prices are pretty close to retail if you look hard enough. 

Hoping I don't regret getting TTS on the Trail Boost. Still waiting for my December 31sr order. Finally received confirmation.

Back
Top Bottom