Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

this dude really missed the full on point of the argument he was involved in.

sheesh..

Last edited:
  Oh word .... Cant be better quality than the GLV , you don't even have the ..... oh wait you actually have both sneakers .

TBC 
He owns both sneakers. He can speak intelligently on the subject. You just look ignorant quoting others and speaking on it as if it's fact.

He owns both sneakers. He can speak intelligently on the subject. You just look ignorant quoting others and speaking on it as if it's fact.
Bro just stop responding to him. He legit is stalking me in twitter now

Bro just stop responding to him. He legit is stalking me in twitter now
roll.gif

This week and next gon be perfect time to scoop. Yeezys and suptempos dropping lok

is there anyone not yet received shipping email from kith for volcano gel 3? thanks

Last edited:
I found the gifs much more entertaining. 

But to be honest, I prefer the GLV model than the GLIII in almost any colorway. Does this mean we'll see the Miamis come back as GL5? 
nerd.gif

1 of the 79 pairs that I ordered has shipped.

I am hoping the other 78 do not ship and I am refunded for all the ATC I purchased.

I was not expecting to live like this.

I found the gifs much more entertaining. 

But to be honest, I prefer the GLV model than the GLIII in almost any colorway. Does this mean we'll see the Miamis come back as GL5? 
nerd.gif
honestly, i wouldn't be surprised. i would prefer just a re-release cause that was the drop that put me on to kith (didn't know about drop times/how their site worked so i missed completely), but a miami or a knicks colorway on a gl5 would be dope. we already saw the coves/mints make the jump from the 3 to the 5, and plus now these volcanos.
I feel like I'm the only one who struck out lmao

Dammit
i feel like a good percentage of us in here struck out, myself included. remember seeing way more misses in here than cops lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom