Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Dayum ppl are dumb 
laugh.gif

my volcanos came in today. all I have to say is, someone thought this was suede on the heel?
That same dude is still all up on my twitter. Like postingthe same stupid arguments he posted in here. As if the results would be different. And goddamb Devin in the cut too lmao

damn, dudes been at it all day?
laugh.gif
i don't have twitter notifications on so the few times i check it.... all i see is replies from him. dude made some analogy about medical insurance.

thats wild, he just needs to move on with his life :lol:

anyway, I think i just decided I like the diablos more than the gl3 out of these 2

alp alp wasn't this the same dude that was going at you about the West NYC Saltwater wooden boxes? Dude just cannot let go of things.

Finally got shipping confirmation this morning, which means I probably won't see my shoes until mid next week.

alp alp wasn't this the same dude that was going at you about the West NYC Saltwater wooden boxes? Dude just cannot let go of things.

Finally got shipping confirmation this morning, which means I probably won't see my shoes until mid next week.
Possibly, I don't really remember :lol:

Still trying to swindle a size 10 somehow.. wish me luck
laugh.gif
you and me both, hoping to find a pair for 400 maybe less if super lucky. hope the price drops like the mossad. i bought the st and mossad way too early on resell and cost myself a extra $300ish. patience is key!

Dis man is a genius. I need to use this trick if I order kicks I don't want from KITH. NOTED.
Yea it's a good idea, but I don't know why anyone would wanna cancel these
DrWalk, or whatever that dude's name that was making outlandish claims in his GLV vs GL3 argument may have after he saw the Camp0ut's vid. $250 probably wasn't worth the price to him ... "shame on Ronnie" 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom