Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

based off just pics posted in here.  if i didn't know ronnie released these and you just showed me a pic of the two i woulda thought the gl3 are some bootleg sht, the materials just look cheap.  we'll see when mine comes though

based off just pics posted in here.  if i didn't know ronnie released these and you just showed me a pic of the two i woulda thought the gl3 are some bootleg sht, the materials just look cheap.  we'll see when mine comes though

That's what I was thinking. GLV quality was really, really good.

Damn, I like the way the IIIs look personally. Pumped to get my pair. Actually not too upset I paid for an ATC service now, especially since I wear 12 in Asics.

hearing all this and seeing regular pictures of the gl3s im glad i didn't get a pair and i have the Vs. i thought the 3s looked better in the glamour pictures but now really seeing them they arent and the 5s are defintely better

Kith did me dirty this time around. For some reason, they restricted all of my delivery options. I can't have them held at my local hub. I can't have them held at a UPS store.  I can't have them delivered to another address!!  And they require a signature

My only option is to have them delivered to a neighbor (all my neighbors work tho) or to e-sign and allow ups to leave these on my porch.  If i e-sign, it releases UPS from liability should my package walks off of my porch

they are attempting a third delivery today and then will send them back to KITH

KITH customer service won't respond to my tweets nor email either

oh well...

Kith did me dirty this time around. For some reason, they restricted all of my delivery options. I can't have them held at my local hub. I can't have them held at a UPS store.  I can't have them delivered to another address!!  And they require a signature

My only option is to have them delivered to a neighbor (all my neighbors work tho) or to e-sign and allow ups to leave these on my porch.  If i e-sign, it releases UPS from liability should my package walks off of my porch

they are attempting a third delivery today and then will send them back to KITH

KITH customer service won't respond to my tweets nor email either

oh well...

I noticed this when I ordered my Gel Diablos. I couldnt hold them at a UPS store or change the delivery at all except to a neighbors house. Not sure when or why they changed to these restrictions. Its aggrevating for sure.

Was able to get a 10 under 400.. Will be looking for a double up down the line for less hopefully

Back
Top Bottom