Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I always feel like the whole number thing is a ruze
ruze?

i wait till they get them then 

laugh.gif

The aces 16s are the only pair i kinda would be upset if i didnt get..... Lets hope that doesn't happen

Yeah, I like it but not as much as the Flamingo jers.

...man this place is terrible for my wallet. Was doing such a good job at staying away.

haha it definitely tests your will power. I still might grab the grey one depending on the price.

i just rly want that kobra away jersey... straight fire and i dont even play soccer. my hypebeast senses are tingling.. closest thing related to soccer that i know about is messi, ronaldinho, and beckham , thats it lol.

i like those kobra ub too, but i can live without those, the kobra away jersey i simply cant, i dont have much adidas tops either. im also praying this aint a midnight drop because i work nights, hoping its a friday morning drop [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]
:rofl:
View media item 2450781

Last edited:
i just rly want that kobra away jersey... straight fire and i dont even play soccer. my hypebeast senses are tingling.. closest thing related to soccer that i know about is messi, ronaldinho, and beckham , thats it lol.

i like those kobra ub too, but i can live without those, the kobra away jersey i simply cant, i dont have much adidas tops either. im also praying this aint a midnight drop because i work nights, hoping its a friday morning drop [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]
roll.gif
Im pretty sure, KITH usually drops fridays at 11AM ET

https://kith.com/blogs/news/the-kith-x-adidas-soccer-footwear-program

More info re: the shoes (namely, pricing)

regular online release, and in-store only (newsletter) raffle

Copa Mundial 17 Cleat ($300)

Copa Mundial 17 UltraBOOST ($220)

Copa Mundial Turf Trainer ($140)
ACE 17+ Cleat ($300)
ACE Tango 17.1 Purecontrol Turf Trainer ($160)
ACE 16+ Purecontrol UltraBOOST ($220)
the reason there's no kith markup on the ACE cleats is that they left out the boost. should be a window in the soleplate to see it. copa cobra cleats are $300 when the general release is $200 for comparison.

300 for cleats

LMAO
its the world we live in now. all of nike's flyknit collar cleats are $300 and all of adidas top of the line offerings are as well (except the copa 17s which are $200). hell, copa mundials which havent changed in decades are now $150. 

granted, new colorways seem to get pushed out every week so if you can wait a month, you can get new pairs for discount.

Last edited:
I was expecting $350 for those so $300 doesnt really seem that bad. As its been mentioned, those cost of cleats are just insane.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom