Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ronnie has a lot of variants to play with those kicks. It's gonna be a ****show regardless 

that's standard price for top tier boots homie. where you been? Unless you still playing in Copas lol
i feel off from playing soccer about 5 years ago, thats when cleats were around 200 for ag/fg 

went on soccer.com to see prices and they really charging almost 400 for cleats? 

lmao tweak

Last edited:
Just got my green bergdorf hoody in. Color is lighter than what I was expecting. Gonna send back tomorrow unless someone here wants the retail oop.

Yo, if anyone cops them cleats, I have some Turtle Dove Yeezy cleats for trade 
nthat.gif

not srs

man dont remind me i got them cleats lol.

meant to cop to sole swap. but too cheap to pay lol

man dont remind me i got them cleats lol.

meant to cop to sole swap. but too cheap to pay lol
The Cobra and Ace 17+ cleats are the nicest behind the all pink Ace 16+s IMO. Too bad I'm not buying any cleats though. And even if I did, I'd be running around in soccer cleats playing football lol.

was actually in the market for new cleats for paintball but I normally get sales rack cleats, not $300+ to roll around in the mud 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I remember I was in the 7th grade and I had saved up money to get 200$ cleats

I played 1 game in middle school and they got all muddy and never got clean after, after that I never paid over 100$ for cleats

Cleats look good until you wear them once and get them all muddy 
laugh.gif

Had a pair of Nike ID's for my senior year in high school and one muddy night on the football field and they were never white again 

Last edited:
Cleats look good until you wear them once and get them all muddy :lol:
Had a pair of Nike ID's for my senior year in high school and one muddy night on the football field and they were never white again 

That's expected if you start/play.....

Back
Top Bottom