Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

The Cobra and Ace 17+ cleats are the nicest behind the all pink Ace 16+s IMO. Too bad I'm not buying any cleats though. And even if I did, I'd be running around in soccer cleats playing football lol.
This would trigger and confuse any European 

why do i have a feeling copping multiple items will be a bad idea. I want 3-4 items but I'm expecting inventory issues after trying to cart everything i want.

my man here is a dreamer ... I like that lmao 

I was able to cop 4 items on the Kith Aspen drop, but I realize this is different.

Like I said before, be ready to pay Kith $10 shipping multiple times

I'm not even trying for shoes. I was thinking of going this route, but thinking by the time i checkout, it'll be a wrap on everything else.

why do i have a feeling copping multiple items will be a bad idea. I want 3-4 items but I'm expecting inventory issues after trying to cart everything i want.

k2s0.gif

Hopefully everyone go for the shoes and leave me with the jerseys. Hoping to cop the Cobras Black kit and the Flamingo joint. Being a fan of soccer and a fan of Kith products got me hype for this.

both track pants, grey flamingos shorts and Cobras velour hoodie (depending on price). I too plan on paying one $10 shipping charge :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom