Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Now we gotta hope and pray that these jerseys fit TTS.

View media item 2454165

giphy.gif
Got mine in today. Definitely fits big. I'm a medium normally and fit an XS comfortably. Maybe a hair snug in the collar but the overall dimensions are similar to my medium Puma Arsenal kit. Anyone who sized down one or two sizes you should be good. TTS is shaky imo. Kit is very nice in person.

Can't tell if they went with the quick shipment processing on this drop or what? I got one tracking number pretty quickly but am still waiting for one more. Not sure if it's being impatient asking if others are also waiting or if I should worry.

Got mine in today. Definitely fits big. I'm a medium normally and fit an XS comfortably. Maybe a hair snug in the collar but the overall dimensions are similar to my medium Puma Arsenal kit. Anyone who sized down one or two sizes you should be good. TTS is shaky imo. Kit is very nice in person.

Can't tell if they went with the quick shipment processing on this drop or what? I got one tracking number pretty quickly but am still waiting for one more. Not sure if it's being impatient asking if others are also waiting or if I should worry.
Chill it's been one day, you can check the order number on the site and unless it says refunded i wouldn't worry

Chill it's been one day, you can check the order number on the site and unless it says refunded i wouldn't worry
Goosfraba.gif

needed to hear (read?) this. been working myself up after seeing cancellation posts and a fraud warning post (RIP @Munchy)

Last edited:
yea i think i may have ****** up on sizing on jersey 

my size small mexico jersey from 2012/13 is about 38-40

Anyone ever cancelled an order before ship confirm comes thru....got order confirm instantly on a pair of cleats ordered in error today.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Still hoping somehow it fits TTS. :smh:

If it doesn't I can just sell mine and buy a smaller size, I guess. :\

Last edited:
Anyone ever cancelled an order before ship confirm comes thru....got order confirm instantly on a pair of cleats ordered in error today.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Tweet customer service and b**** about how you already sold the shoes on GOAT and you need them to ship ASAP and they'll cancel your order 
roll.gif

Happened to a dude on the volcano release

View media item 2454635

not sure what can be done on an accidental order
Also says in faq that "We understand that errors can happen when checking out. If you need to cancel an order, we will do our best to do so, however, once the order is acknowledged by our warehouse we cannot stop the process."

So is 'acknowledged by warehouse' order conf. Or shipping conf...

Also says in faq that "We understand that errors can happen when checking out. If you need to cancel an order, we will do our best to do so, however, once the order is acknowledged by our warehouse we cannot stop the process."

So is 'acknowledged by warehouse' order conf. Or shipping conf...

there is no cancelling kith orders......NEVER . Welp enjoy the store credit though :smokin

there is no cancelling kith orders......NEVER . Welp enjoy the store credit though :smokin

If true, which im gonna assume it is thanks much for the info...cant let that happen. Gonna cancel the cc before they ship if its my only option. I would normally just take the l but this is too much money involved...luckily ill be able to do so before any ship confirms come through so its gonna be no harm no foul imo

Oh yea not to mention this product is an all sales final product so i wouldnt be able to return.

Last edited:
Nah cant let that happen. Gonna cancel the cc before they ship if its my only option. I would normally just take the l but this is too much money involved...luckily ill be able to do so before any ship confirms come through so its gonna be no harm no foul imo
Dude in the yeezy thread just rerouted the package to a UPS access point and never picked it up and YS refunded him and they never refund not even store credit

Dude in the yeezy thread just rerouted the package to a UPS access point and never picked it up and YS refunded him and they never refund not even store credit

If true, which im gonna assume it is thanks much for the info...cant let that happen. Gonna cancel the cc before they ship if its my only option. I would normally just take the l but this is too much money involved...luckily ill be able to do so before any ship confirms come through so its gonna be no harm no foul imo

Oh yea not to mention this product is an all sales final product so i wouldnt be able to return.

what you can do is reject the package ,however, they can black list your info. Fixing around with tracking and rerouting is grey zone. never done it, dont know how legal such as breach of buyers/user contract.

Congratulations, you now own a pair of expensive soccer cleats. This buy will be right up there with Jon Snow Da Bears Fan's purchase of those YZY thigh high clear high heels. Time to learn how soccer dribble the ball.

View media item 2454700

there is no cancelling kith orders......NEVER . Welp enjoy the store credit though
smokin.gif
incorrect. orders can be successfully cancelled if CS catches it before warehouse "picks" the order".

my friend cancelled one of his orders on Friday if you guys were wondering about this drop.

and in regards to the jersey sizing. I wish some of y'all would listen to my information soon come 

I've never been "queued" yet...

Knocks on wood*

Kiths checkout queue or Shopify checkout queue I should say, has screwed me plenty of times on a few Kith pieces. I don't run into checkout queue on any other site, not even Yeezy Supply. Just goes to show you how heavy kith traffic is.

Back
Top Bottom