Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Top and bottom velour in transit :pimp:. I was scared my orders were going to be cancelled. I placed my orders 16 mins after the drop due to the site messing up on me.

Top and bottom velour in transit :pimp:. I was scared my orders were going to be cancelled. I placed my orders 16 mins after the drop due to the site messing up on me.

Nice.. I grabbed the black velour pants and now I'm regretting not getting the top as well.

Nice.. I grabbed the black velour pants and now I'm regretting not getting the top as well.

Nice! My pants and top are navy, but after the release settled down I was able to see the black set and wish I would have gone for that color instead but it's all good.

all my apparel has shipped, still waiting for the shoes. but its monday lmao no reason to worry until its thursday and still no movement

Top and bottom velour in transit
pimp.gif
. I was scared my orders were going to be cancelled. I placed my orders 16 mins after the drop due to the site messing up on me.
like actually moving or label created?

ups on some other **** lmao

i click my tracking number in the email and this is what i get

and i clicked online support (idk why lol) and get this

Back
Top Bottom