Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i ordered a size down this time, and the sand in tts arrives today. stayed tuned for the next episode of "let's guess my own size".

You don't actually have to buy the socks to do the sock trick... just remove them from your cart but don't refresh your checkout page until you add the new item... Hasn't worked on YS for me though...

New shirts fit about half size up from TTS for me... Don't know if going a full size down would work... Fits better than the Adidas stuff which is huge...

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Hate Kith for this reason specifically
Very disappointed by the size difference in these box logo tees. Got the sand tee last week in my size (small). Was very loose and baggy. Fits like a medium. Shrunk it and still loose and baggy. Sucks because I really liked the sand colorway :frown: At least now I was able to get the light blue in XS. 

they must only be putting up like 5 of each size. Thats insane if they're gone in seconds.

Last edited:
******* unbelievable... :smh:
1st time trying to cop from Kith.
Was using the app, had the Light Blue Classic Logo Tee size M in my cart, put in PayPal info got redirected back to Kith, submitted my order and got hit with "Inventory Issue" OOS.

******* unbelievable... :smh:
1st time trying to cop from Kith.
Was using the app, had the Light Blue Classic Logo Tee size M in my cart, put in PayPal info got redirected back to Kith, submitted my order and got hit with "Inventory Issue" OOS.

And your surprised lol? Don't try paypal on release items it takes way too long

And your surprised lol? Don't try paypal on release items it takes way too long

Yea actually I am...
I thought PayPal would be my best option since I wouldn't need to manually put in billing info, shipping info, and card info..
All that don't matter now anyways.

Wtf does that have to do with anything?
******* clown.

buying hyped things from kith comes with experience. You should not expect to come through successfully on your first time. that was my main point.

im kind of interested to know what word you put in front of clown though :lol:

Last edited:
*sky baby blue t shirts too. At least we have a Friday summer release to look forward to this week

My bad fellas, just saying, to me this was unexpected.
I understand Kith makes a bunch of hyped/limited releases but I thought that was only when it came to sneaker and apparel collabs mainly.
This was just a Classic Logo Tee, that's it...

Back
Top Bottom