Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

This is NT bro...
Everyone here cops multiples of everything that drops..
If you never purchased anything from Kith before, you're not allowed to cop..
Also if you don't have at least 10K posts your a lame and a noob

this is 100% right :rofl:

this is 100% right
roll.gif
Stop posting noob you have less than 10K posts 

Would like salmon mesh shorts sans Miami branding

I feel like its weird that he's dropping those. Those were on shelves in MIA like 6 months ago

There's a matching baseball warm-up kinda jersey too.

Unfortunately the mesh material is really weird

Last edited:
I feel like its weird that he's dropping those. Those were on shelves in MIA like 6 months ago

There's a matching baseball warm-up kinda jersey too.

Unfortunately the mesh material is really weird

the same mesh as last years summer stuff?

just saw the pic on IG actually. Yes it is!! I love my USA shorts, im in for another pair, unless the only ones coming are the MIA ones.

Last edited:
the same mesh as last years summer stuff?

just saw the pic on IG actually. Yes it is!! I love my USA shorts, im in for another pair, unless the only ones coming are the MIA ones.

In Miami they had those pink ones for a while. I think they came out with the Miami Box Logos and stuff when the store opened

I got the diamond collab shorts/mesh and hate them.

I legit haven't worn them once [emoji]128517[/emoji]

I got the diamond collab shorts/mesh and hate them.

I legit haven't worn them once [emoji]128517[/emoji]

these MIA ones look to be much different from those. I wouldnt even call these mesh. They're crazy comfy though.

Last edited:
Any news on pricing yet? Maybe I'm too hopeful but in for the white cobra jersey, grey flamingo jersey, cobra track pants and cobra ball. And maybe pure control cleats if I'm being impulsive.
Delayed mail day for me as I was out of town for a bit.
View media item 2470270A few things: first, the jerseys are tts. They fit exactly like all my other adidas jerseys. Second, the tiro pants are baggier than I expected. Third, a little bummed that the ball doesn't have a FIFA approved stamp considering its price tag. I still like it though.

Back
Top Bottom