Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

is this thread causing chrome on desktop to hang for anyone else? i can only open this thread with my phone.

passing on the tees this week. not really liking the designs, like the back of the heart tee and also the cursive "lake friends" on the other

The sad thing is y'all passing on these will not increase my chances. Nevertheless, what's quicker? Starting from the homepage or from the Classic Logo Tee page?

The sad thing is y'all passing on these will not increase my chances. Nevertheless, what's quicker? Starting from the homepage or from the Classic Logo Tee page?

Can't hurt to have both, and refresh both, but I've been getting luckier on the homepage

Reactions: You
first time copping one of these classic tees off kith since the light blue drop, thank god they added captcha again (finally)

got the navy heart tee :pimp:

Screen Shot 2017-07-24 at 8.03.45 AM.png

Kith's Twitter account didn't even bother with their late tweet this morning. They're probably trying to avoid the backlash in the comments

Back
Top Bottom