Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I bet you wear those more though, and probably better quality :nthat:
JE def trumps on quality but I will says that these blanks that Keith have used for this program are quality.

Sucks that theyre overpriced

Just decided im going to the US Open this year in a little more than a month. Excited to finally be going back to NYC, gunna have to make sure I finally try some treats

which JE tees are this quality tees? i want to get some JE tees but i wasn't sure of how they felt. i was picturing them to be thin but i guess i'm wrong. i like something thick/heavyweight and plush like how these are.

which JE tees are this quality tees? i want to get some JE tees but i wasn't sure of how they felt. i was picturing them to be thin but i guess i'm wrong. i like something thick/heavyweight and plush like how these are.
JE tees are usually thin - at least the ones that i have. i have 2 mercer tees, a u-neck tee, and just a basic co-mix tee. don't have any of their new ones that are 100% cotton though, can't speak on those. but the quality is really good on them, definitely better than kith tees (as it should be for the price difference lmao)

Last edited:
Might need 2 or 3 replacements for our NT Fantasy football league. It's a 10 team league and we use NFL.com fantasy. PM me if anyone is interested

Do people associate a shirt's thickness with quality? Because that couldn't be further from the truth.

I personally just prefer thicker shirts. i like plush feeling cotton. i don't like thin shirts, thin enough to see through a white shirt. thats just not the fabric i like. could be the most quality shirt in the world but if its thin and you can see a man's nipples through them then no thanks lol. i just prefer heavy materials no matter what though.

What are thooooooooooose

Attachments

• IMG_1397.PNG
    IMG_1397.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 71
I really wonder why Ronnie is doing this with the shirts. Is he trying to hype up his brand? Where are the good colabs like last year?

shirts have just been filler for the summer it seems like. The summer collection seemed small, and now it looks like collab season will start back up again with this new batch of coke stuff.

Back
Top Bottom