Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Glad there was a good amount of pairs I think some resellers might pull back from grabbing the two next week

Inserts Karate Kid kicks in the Pablo hoodie :nthat:. Those were the first pair of 750s you was high kicking in doe, right fam? :tongue:
Nah those were the grey joints lol. Choco were my "retirement" sneaker. I clearly didn't retire doe lol

Nah those were the grey joints lol. Choco were my "retirement" sneaker. I clearly didn't retire doe lol

Don’t worry, it took MJ 2/3 times to retire before he finally did it lol. The Shoe Force too skrong

Lmaoo the all black gear is sitting, people truly care about branding visibility. Dont blame them
Is it that much of surprise? You can prob find the exact same black windbreaker at target. The quality isn't worth the price but the branding is... to some. You got to admit, the "branded" clothing you speak of definitely pops more than the all black pieces. Don't blame them.

Is it that much of surprise? You can prob find the exact same black windbreaker at target. The quality isn't worth the price but the branding is... to some. You got to admit, the "branded" clothing you speak of definitely pops more than the all black pieces. Don't blame them.
this

I just got my 11.5 from kith brooklyn. They were super slow only letting in one at a time. I was number 11 in line and by the time I got there size 12 in the purps were gone. I grabbed one of the last 11.5. Skipped on the apparel. And they let you buy both colorways and 3 other items. Next week will be INSANITY as everyone on the line are gunning for the cheetah pippens....

Got a pair of the all black flight pant. 2cd place prize smh I should have just googled some track pants lol

Size small is a 35 waist, this ish better not be too tight

I just got my 11.5 from kith brooklyn. They were super slow only letting in one at a time. I was number 11 in line and by the time I got there size 12 in the purps were gone. I grabbed one of the last 11.5. Skipped on the apparel. And they let you buy both colorways and 3 other items. Next week will be INSANITY as everyone on the line are gunning for the cheetah pippens....

Any chance you can comment on sizing when you get chance? I just went tts on the online release.

Hopefully can get the black pair in that case. More wearable for me.

Got a pair of the all black flight pant. 2cd place prize smh I should have just googled some track pants lol

Size small is a 35 waist, this ish better not be too tight
Bro, you should have gotten a medium tbh. Rather something be a littlw loose than too toght

Back
Top Bottom