Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

cry.gif
if youre a waist 35 and got a small, youre gonna wear those pants with all the buttons undone lol

Gonna regret passing on these purps :frown: if anyone wants to oop an NT member with a 9 or 9.5 holla at me lol.

Went with my TS and well they fit snug. A 12 would be nice but this is do-able. I didn't re-lace them yet and I don't have them zipped all the way up. I suggest a half size up for the wide foot folks.

Update: I just loosen the laces and they fit much better. I didn't strap them up I just re laced them and they fit better.

Last edited:
Gotta figure out how to style purps with that high cut. Hopefully Kith ships these out today. Perfect fall sneakerboots.

Whoever grabbed up an got pieces in hand feel free to overload us with pics, some of us gotta wait for shipping and need that fix.

Copped the purps and the sideline coat (which are still sitting). I'm good on the rest of the collection, I can't pull off animal print.

Whoever grabbed up an got pieces in hand feel free to overload us with pics, some of us gotta wait for shipping and need that fix.
+1. Can't find any good pics on IG either looking through various hashtags. It seems most people ordered online or are flipping them

+1. Can't find any good pics on IG either looking through various hashtags. It seems most people ordered online or are flipping them

One thing old old NT used to do right was looooad a thread with pics of the shoe or whatever we was talkin about. #RipYuku

Copped the purps and the sideline coat (which are still sitting). I'm good on the rest of the collection, I can't pull off animal print.

Yea I noticed all 3 colors of the sideline coat is sitting. I guess people are holding out money for the next round of kicks before spending that $220 on the coats. That the same price of the pippen 1s. If they sit till next week Ima cop that all black joint

Yea I noticed all 3 colors of the sideline coat is sitting. I guess people are holding out money for the next round of kicks before spending that $220 on the coats. That the same price of the pippen 1s. If they sit till next week Ima cop that all black joint

I dunno if its holding out for the next round or they're just weird attire. Even the guy modeling looks uncomfortable wearing it:

upload_2017-9-29_15-46-27.png

God damn. Had the reds in my cart but really wanted the purples, by the time I found them they were sold out. Went back to the red, sold out...
Got the navy hat though which I thought was pretty fire.

Back
Top Bottom