Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Ya ***********s are really something

Where do shoes belong? On ya feet or in the box

U gonna wear them around the neck? You gonna get down on your jail pose and check out ya mans sneakers? Is that what its about now? 

Oh the filter mislead me now i won't rock them

Ya some panzy *** instagram feens 

If you have been into RFs shoes you would know about the filter and how the pics are never the same as the sneaker in real life.

He'll never change it. If you don't like it don't buy.

*Kanye Shrug*

your analogies are probably the worst i've ever read/seen

CLOTHING is different from FOOD.  

do you buy food because it looks good?  probably, but you dont buy food for its looks.  get the difference?

you buy clothing for its looks, so if you end up with something looking VERY different from how it was advertised, then there's a problem.
Both consumers are getting tricked by how the product is portrayed so yes the analogy works because an analogy compares two DIFFERENT things that have something in common and that something is filter pictures and consumers being mislead! All im saying is we are all aware of the filter and have too take into consideration!

Last edited:
+repped...

I got the neptune blues in hand and i was not amazed.

Steel blues Special box = 450 
no box 250-350. 350 HIGH end 

Ronnie Fieg is the worst type of hypebeast. 

Mainly because he's selling all this crap and not buying it.

of course the kith filter is something we all know about, but you can't expect to not see some complaints in this thread when people consistently receive stuff and it's not the same as what was pictured.

comes with the territory.

so you're complaining about the complaining... :lol:

but you should expect it, and it's never gonna stop, unless they start doing a better job.

i'm not sure i've seen another street wear label false advertise quite as badly.

complaining about the KITH photo swindle is pretty pointless for this simple fact...

his **** is in so much demand by the Mr. Me Too's that you can easily sell the item vs going through the hassle of sending it back and getting a refund

so at the end of the day you're never hung out to dry and could wind up making a little money as compensation for false advertising

you're never stuck with a RF collab you don't like...

I buy **** all the time that I'm questionable on .... it's either buy it at release, be disappointed, and sell it .......... or wait to see it in person, like it, and face the wrath of the resellers

sucks but thats what this **** has come to these days...

Last edited:
Ronnie Fieg is the worst type of hypebeast. 

Mainly because he's selling all this crap and not buying it.
That doesn't make any sense to me. He created these things, he's leading, not following and imo "hypebeast" means in a large sense,"follower". I don't see anything wrong with listening to your own music. People make things because they want them to exist, because they like them and it's ok to be proud. I'm not a big fan of his personality or even most of his work, I own maybe two or three of his products, but him selling his stuff is not something I can disagree with.

So I got my charcoal Mercer's today and turns out size 30 was too small for me (go figure).
frown.gif

Does anybody wanna trade for a pair of 32s?

lol people keep complaining about kith filters and their horrible customer service but don't stop buying every release possible. please make sense people.

lol people keep complaining about kith filters and their horrible customer service but don't stop buying every release possible. please make sense people.
If not us, then someone else lol. Always somebody.

BTW the most recent batch of Mercers is tts for sure.

Lol am I the only one who thinks that the posters who have no problem w the filters are kith store employees secretly behind those posts hahaha

Those red joints with "just us" on the toe guard are weak sauce. The other two will be dope once the disc gets cut off.

Back
Top Bottom