Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

:stoneface: at people complaining that people want what's pictured...

Kith needs to take pics that show how items actually look. Bottom line. It's called false advertisement.

If you're paying $100+ for an item, you wait over a week to receive it, and it doesn't look anything close to the pic Kith provides. *****.

If you don't like hearing the complaints, don't come in the thread.

indifferent.gif
at people complaining that people want what's pictured...

Kith needs to take pics that show how items actually look. Bottom line. It's called false advertisement.

If you're paying $100+ for an item, you wait over a week to receive it, and it doesn't look anything close to the pic Kith provides. *****.

well said. 

I do prefer the latest mercers material over the heavier mercer Monday.

:stoneface: at people complaining that people want what's pictured...

this.

trying to compare it to a 99 cent cheeseburger? really?

reach much?

1. it's a cheeseburger. 1. it's gonna taste the same regardless. 3. you get it right on the spot and it does it's simple job (it doesn't take a week or two to get to you and it doesn't have to last over time).

but most importantly, 4. it only cost 99 freaking cents!!! :lol:

these pants cost way more than every other jogger pant on the market (pretty much)... for $150.00 you should expect them to not only have decent stitching (which they don't), cuffs to have consistent tightness, pockets to not break in one wear (or even 50 wears), but most importantly, look the same as how they are pictured.

the only reason most of us still buy these pants is cuz of that cuff, it's better than all the other jogger pants on the market, as far as actual function (you can argue about what looks better, but i'm not going to here)... and the fit, for the most part they fit nicer than the others on the market (i've tried to find better ones and can't).

it just sucks RF takes advantage of that (it's also hype for some people, who just want the kith version cuz of the name and hype behind it), and gives us poor quality, and falsely advertizes how they actually look.

We all contradict ourselves. I'm not supporting Ronald and his skewed filter shots, but at the end of the day we all have Instagram and filter our shoe photos to make them look even better (don't lie to yourself).

Anyways you all need to get off Ronnie Fiegs ****, too many fanboys in here

We all contradict ourselves. I'm not supporting Ronald and his skewed filter shots, but at the end of the day we all have Instagram and filter our shoe photos to make them look even better (don't lie to yourself).

Damn you're really reaching now...

Last edited:
How
Damn you're really reaching now...
this ^^

Filtering your own pic on instagram doesn't effect anyone nor are you obligated to consumers like kith is, its not like someone is going to say "hey, I was creeping on your profile but i found it too difficult cause all your pics were filtered". 

Kith does over-filter their pics, but I also agree with people who say that we should be able to discern the true appearance of the product ie this last kithstrike is black & carolina blue - you can't filter black and ppl should realize what carolina blue looks like.

do you read your posts before submitting?

how is instagram the same as an online store selling a product?

Lmao @ dude trying to take shots. Not sure how the issues with kith filter equate to people on RFs nuts. Probably just salty he got told...

It's about promoting their brand, Kith. "just us"

The shoe was released before, and the asics fukboys can say this better than i can. They sat on sale rack... cause they were wack

but ronnie changed the whole asics/nb/sac game. He's actually taking things that didn't sell and making them disappear faster than tupac

TL:DR

Ronnie is a massive reselling Jbag, but we all emotionally and mentally fuk with him 

indifferent.gif
at people complaining that people want what's pictured...

Then do something about it actions speak louder than words how about you stop complaing about it in a thread and say its false advertisment and hire a lawyer and sue that simple or get a petition going. Thats right cause you probably won't. I would love too see it happen but it won't because companies have been doing this stuff for nearly a decade so unless your gonna do something about it stop complaining about i in a forum. Your all fan boys you complain about his products yet still buy them and are his biggest **** riders cause you complain about filters and kith yet still on release day your refreshing that page and on NT trying to get info on his new drops!

Anyone who thinks that the kithfilter is not a problem is just wrong. Like that's it. No question. He is misleading the consumer. Whether it matters to you or not. It is something that should be fixed.

this.

trying to compare it to a 99 cent cheeseburger? really?

reach much?

1. it's a cheeseburger. 1. it's gonna taste the same regardless. 3. you get it right on the spot and it does it's simple job (it doesn't take a week or two to get to you and it doesn't have to last over time).

but most importantly, 4. it only cost 99 freaking cents!!!
laugh.gif

these pants cost way more than every other jogger pant on the market (pretty much)... for $150.00 you should expect them to not only have decent stitching (which they don't), cuffs to have consistent tightness, pockets to not break in one wear (or even 50 wears), but most importantly, look the same as how they are pictured.

the only reason most of us still buy these pants is cuz of that cuff, it's better than all the other jogger pants on the market, as far as actual function (you can argue about what looks better, but i'm not going to here)... and the fit, for the most part they fit nicer than the others on the market (i've tried to find better ones and can't).

it just sucks RF takes advantage of that (it's also hype for some people, who just want the kith version cuz of the name and hype behind it), and gives us poor quality, and falsely advertizes how they actually look.
Its called scaling i know the prices don't match up but fast food joints have been false advertising on commercials making their ****** food look amazing and have made loads more  money off of saturated and false advertised commercials then ronnie has off kith releases easily.  Sure you may laugh at comparing a big mac which is close too 5 bucks too $150 pants  but they've a) been doing this for a longer time  b)push a lot more product and  c)have outraged alot more people not just 100 people in a sneaker forum. So if Ronalds getting away with it I'm sure Ronnie will. Sad but true we live in a world with loopholes so they can avoid lawsuits like false advertising. Maybe one day Ronnie will listen too people and give the consumer unfiltered pics but until then just be aware of a kith filters or if your smart come up with an app that will unfilter pictures

Last edited:

Its called scaling i know the prices don't match up but fast food joints have been false advertising on commercials making their ****** food look amazing and have made loads more  money off of saturated and false advertised commercials then ronnie has off kith releases easily.  Sure you may laugh at comparing a big mac which is close too 5 bucks too $150 pants  but they've a) been doing this for a longer time  b)push a lot more product and  c)have outraged alot more people not just 100 people in a sneaker forum. So if Ronalds getting away with it I'm sure Ronnie will. Sad but true we live in a world with loopholes so they can avoid lawsuits like false advertising. Maybe one day Ronnie will listen too people and give the consumer unfiltered pics but until then just be aware of a kith filters or if your smart come up with an app that will unfilter pictures
your analogies are probably the worst i've ever read/seen

CLOTHING is different from FOOD.  

do you buy food because it looks good?  probably, but you dont buy food for its looks.  get the difference?

you buy clothing for its looks, so if you end up with something looking VERY different from how it was advertised, then there's a problem.

No one would voice their opinion and would just keep it moving if RF didn't openly flaunt his thoughts about his work. So when you speak in high and mighty terms, people will critique you for things such as filtering, promising the best and etc because he's taking it way over the head. RF has no one but himself to blame for that. Just shut up and let the people decide for themselves.

YALL REALLY WANA ARGUE THE MINUTE DETAILS?

TECHNICALLY PEOPLE BUY SNEAKERS FOR PROTECTING THEIR FEET.
yeah? is that why some pay hundreds of dollars for heat rather than just grabbing Air Walks or Sketchers?

obviously it's not one or the other... it's both.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom