Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

While the Tee might be standard kith, the crew necks and hoodies appear to be different sizing. I have a large black kith crew neck against my large tommy crest crew neck. I would say it’s at least a size larger. Here are some pics for reference.

F457E075-17C3-4677-B449-6052DB7F4082.jpeg
6B4FF178-B282-4DF5-A821-67E977D8BA68.jpeg
C23254CB-03A1-401F-B4D1-898F77DF10ED.jpeg
LMAO SEE I WASN'T BUGGIN

finally tried on my tommy stuff. Sweats fit nicely. Only part about the hoodie I aint like is how wide the upper part of the sleeves are :smh:

finally tried on my tommy stuff. Sweats fit nicely. Only part about the hoodie I aint like is how wide the upper part of the sleeves are :smh:
Yea that's what my main gripe was with the hoodie. It felt like you can fit both arms in it.

Green Kith x Tommy hoodie came in from StockX today (I sized down). Quality is pretty sweet - 100% Turkish cotton. Thick, but soft cotton interior. Should get the polo next week. Ronnie absolutely killed it on this collab. Can’t wait to see Part 2 and wear this in a couple of months once it cools down.

Green Kith x Tommy hoodie came in from StockX today (I sized down). Quality is pretty sweet - 100% Turkish cotton. Thick, but soft cotton interior. Should get the polo next week. Ronnie absolutely killed it on this collab. Can’t wait to see Part 2 and wear this in a couple of months once it cools down.
Part 2?

the timbs and big puffer jackets

also side note i emailed kith last night about my tommy order, they got back to me this morning saying it'll ship out asap and i got shipping (finally) an hour later lol. guess thats what happens when i have 4 items in the same order. was nervous one of the things i ordered was gonna get refunded because a) its been almost two weeks and b) its happened to me before where after a week of no shipping something gets cancelled from my big order

I got a pair of sweatpants from them
Their alright

Kith is better IMO
How is kith quality?
Honesty it’s crazy to hear that because my thoughts were the complete opposite. I realize I’m partial to Aime but my only experience with kith was their bleaker sweats from way back and they were horrid. Maybe I’ll dive back in

Back
Top Bottom