Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How is kith quality?
Honesty it’s crazy to hear that because my thoughts were the complete opposite. I realize I’m partial to Aime but my only experience with kith was their bleaker sweats from way back and they were horrid. Maybe I’ll dive back in
You’re not the only one who feels that way, everyone calls me crazy
But IMO I like kiths quality in the pants that atleast I’ve owned

pullover in green might be copped.

74799701-8B06-4A7E-AC69-35E2C30145EA.png

not a fan of those crews, but I liked the courodroy pull over. This is the Kith stuff im looking for.

Clean campaign/lookbook, only interested in the rugby polo, the rest doesn't really work for the socal weather. Getting heavy Cosby vibes from the color palette and corduroy >D

yesss that, corduroy cargos, enzyme wash tees (i think/hope they are) are what im looking at to get. maybe not the trench cause thats like 300 but def in on cargos and possibly a tee

Yeah the trench is a no go. I already have a navy & I'm looking for a camel colored joint.

I may just admire this collection from afar but the corduroy pants are also fire & may be copped.

JPS JPS let me know what size/color you need

Depending on what we’re allowed to grab (usually 3 pieces) I’m only going for cord pants and possibly tee if you want a crew lemme know

Big Kith energy this Saturday

JPS JPS let me know what size/color you need

Depending on what we’re allowed to grab (usually 3 pieces) I’m only going for cord pants and possibly tee if you want a crew lemme know

Big Kith energy this Saturday
I APPRECIATE THAT BRUDDA. IF THERE ARE ENZYME WASH TEES ILL HOOLA. I MAYBE IN DA CITY TOO SO IM DOWN TO GET UP

Back
Top Bottom