Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yea I grabbed 2 of the JFK's, the pink and grape. $177 shipped (taxes in FL bc of Miami store). Not cheap but I have one of the ss JFK and they really are nice. Feel much more premium than a regular tee and it's only $10 more.
post pics of the grape when you get them will you. i checked out a little fast with the crewneck, might go back and cop that

Start the ALD thread and I'm in there. Wearing a logo hoody from last season as I type this
F yes. Literally my favorite label. I’ll do it in the next couple days. Waiting on the final drop for the deconstructed hoodie. Aime never disappoints, teddy santis is a genius

Grabbed a Tshirt simply because I need more T shirts for this Texas weather and I couldn’t drop $155 on that hoodie after getting a CDGxSupreme a few weeks back the black logo looks a lot better then the white

Treats needs to stick to stitched shirts

This isn't bad at all. I already have the Nike Equality shirt so I passed but I like that they went back to stitched and used 190 GSM.

DSC_0838_9ff9a310-53dc-4549-88ee-b07280badbc7.progressive.jpg

Reactions: JPS
Can someone comment on ALD hoodie sizing vs kith/RC?
Don’t own a kith hoodie, but I have ALD and reigning champ.
Reigning champ is an athleisure brand, slimmer fit, I own a XL it fits great.
Aime Leon Dore is a streetwear brand, so comparatively they don’t have a slim design to them, so a large hoodie is perfect for me.
Large is usually my go to across all brand FYI and I’m 6’1” 210lbs, I’m a weight lifter if this helps.
Stay peeled, I’m making a ALD thread soon.

Don’t own a kith hoodie, but I have ALD and reigning champ.
Reigning champ is an athleisure brand, slimmer fit, I own a XL it fits great.
Aime Leon Dore is a streetwear brand, so comparatively they don’t have a slim design to them, so a large hoodie is perfect for me.
Large is usually my go to across all brand FYI and I’m 6’1” 210lbs, I’m a weight lifter if this helps.
Stay peeled, I’m making a ALD thread soon.
Thank you. I went down from my RC size. I needed that burgundy joint

A little disappointed in that equality piece, not very creative and seems horseshoed in to the Monday release program.

Back
Top Bottom