Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You can’t cop without a bot and the early link on Kith anymore.

It’s just not possible. They let the Bots do whatever :smh:

I think I’m officially done with Kith now.
That's really not the case for 90% of drops. Resellers have learned to leave Kith alone but they were heavy on this one.

Had my hopes up for the tee, but I would have been fine with the hoddie or crew. I'm definitely gonna end up impulse buying something I don't really want now

Had my hopes up for the tee, but I would have been fine with the hoddie or crew. I'm definitely gonna end up impulse buying something I don't really want now
A few tees have popped p on Grailed in the $125-$150 range. Most hoodies were $300 but one was $230. Only one tee in my size but the seller feedback is shaky so I'll hold off for now. Should be on StockX today too. Stay strong, we'll get through this. :lol:

Yo y'all show this man seafoamisland seafoamisland the love and respect he deserves. This man saved my office from a miserable day bc I was about to take it out on them. :lol:

P9KiiFX.jpg

not surprised thats how this morning went. im curious to see what other movies there are, but i’ll probably pass on all.

Got to the last page before the tee sold out on me in the middle of clinic. Was thinking of coppin on StockX but prolly just let it go. Hope they do another movie i **** wit

Anyone end up with a shark high pile in a large they would part with? I have a medium but it’s too tight...

My high pile chianti just got canceled. Smh
Knew it was bound to happen once it didn’t ship after a week.

My high pile chianti just got canceled. Smh
Knew it was bound to happen once it didn’t ship after a week.

kith been on some bs not shipping lately. didnt bother shipping my bearbrick and now i have to chargeback because they never reply to emails.

finally got shipping for my snow pants/fleece cargos! some reason gloves are going to be shipped separately but havent gotten tracking for that yet.

They just cancelled my parka order after I emailed them asking for status. Apparently they didn't have enough stock.

They just cancelled my parka order after I emailed them asking for status. Apparently they didn't have enough stock.

Must not have accounted for fully outfitting Ronnie and his crew for Aspen... KITH customer service has never been good but this drop was particularly poor... You’re lucky to get a response from them never mind expecting an apology or that they try and make it right...

Received a long sleeve from the aspen drop and the logo pressed into other parts of the shirt because of how it was folded. Anyone have experience contacting Kith? Do they give partial refunds or returns?

Anyone here order the Mercer V pant?? Finally got a chance to try a pair on and everything was good but the thigh area was a little tight.

Do they stretch any over time?

They finally shipped my high pile so it looks like I’ll have 2 Size xl in the shark color... let me know if anyone is interested
Super interested! Was curious about the fit, so lmk, I'm usually XL for Kith tops, the fleece looked oversized though

Anyone here order the Mercer V pant?? Finally got a chance to try a pair on and everything was good but the thigh area was a little tight.

Do they stretch any over time?
I don't think so..I was on the fence about them for a long time, but the fabric they use doesn't seem like it would stretch over time

Exactly what I was thinking. The tag stated 100% cotton but it must be a generic tag they use cause that fabric didn’t give st all really!

Back
Top Bottom