Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What's crazy is I like last years drop more, and most of the **** is either less than, or around retail price. I've just been burned so much getting hyped for these brands to release this hyped up shi*w major corporations backing them and then me not getting anything. After a point you just look stupid getting excited to get repeatedly f'd by these companies.

This is nice.

Screenshot_20190802-082957_Instagram.jpg

I didn’t see this in the look book. Hopefully it drops Friday. I would get it if it indeed doesn’t have any coke branding on it. I’ve been to Hawaii a couple times and it’s one of my favorite places.

didnt wanna believe that shorts were that pricey. just got confirmation from the homie that theyre indeed that expensive and for that im out

didnt wanna believe that shorts were that pricey. just got confirmation from the homie that theyre indeed that expensive and for that im out

Yeah crazy. Someone on reddit posted their receipt from the pop up in Hawaii.

I didn’t see this in the look book. Hopefully it drops Friday. I would get it if it indeed doesn’t have any coke branding on it. I’ve been to Hawaii a couple times and it’s one of my favorite places.
iirc it had a small Coke logo on the bottom of the back

I hear Converse sizing is all over the place ("go 1.5-2 sizes down" I've heard). What's the consensus with these Kith ones? I'm 10.5 and don't mind a snug fit

Back
Top Bottom