Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

No cloud hoodie or socks and no krusty tee. Went back for Lisa hoodie and that was gone too. This s*** sucks.

I have to disagree. These look fufu. Swoosh shape is off.
All of these have a weird fat Swoosh shape.

20210125_124223.jpg

And now that I look at both swooshes, yea thats way off. I didn't really notice that previously. My fault.
I highly doubt these are fufu. Kith isn’t a resale brand imo, it’s low hanging fruit. No one is going to go through the effort of repping these. Based on the promo photos they look legit to me, they all got a fattie.

6B451888-43DA-44CA-AB30-0EDCC0168B90.jpeg
A98E4D65-19EE-4552-97E4-002EB9F5BFDE.jpeg

I highly doubt these are fufu. Kith isn’t a resale brand imo, it’s low hanging fruit. No one is going to go through the effort of repping these. Based on the promo photos they look legit to me, they all got a fattie.

6B451888-43DA-44CA-AB30-0EDCC0168B90.jpeg
A98E4D65-19EE-4552-97E4-002EB9F5BFDE.jpeg
Man they make reps of everything these days. Even gr stuff. It's scary out there lol

My swoosh looks like the Kith pics. His swoosh is different. It's not as fat in the curve.

Man they make reps of everything these days. Even gr stuff. It's scary out there lol

My swoosh looks like the Kith pics. His swoosh is different. It's not as fat in the curve.
i guess the pics got past me for sure, but then when i read about no box and half price, the price alone should have been dead giveaway. When I bought more Kith product back in 2018-2019, I really didn't see much as only screen printed bogos as bootlegs, but after some thought, Kith now has more locations, in both LA, and especially Japan. With the rest of Asia wanting what Japan has direct access to, the bootlegs were definitely to follow. I still stand by my statement of Kith being low-hanging resale fruit, compared to the other product out there.

Forgot about today dammit ... but it seems that the cloud sweater was impossible, on to the next.

9CCAE95F-18E8-42D6-9E25-A44EE9C98EB3.jpeg

In 2019 Kith bought a huge property in Williamsburg that’s gonna have a the biggest Kith store, Kith treats and a factory where they’re actually gonna make some apparel. It’s going to be Kith’s new HQ. I’m assuming this is what he’s alluding to with this story. Very exciting, it’s supposed to be an amazing space.
I got a question for some of y’all knowledgeable in business here
how much revenue do y’all think Kith makes per year?
they are buying ridiculously expensive properties, massive store spaces, that soho store literally takes up a block
kith Has always been secretive as hell about their revenues

just a curiosity

they are buying ridiculously expensive properties, massive store spaces, that soho store literally takes up a block

just a curiosity
He was on the Complex Sneakers podcast earlier in 2020 and when Brendan or Matt tried to imply that Kith was raking in millions he shut that down pretty quick a few times. I think they might be operating at cost. Not sure. Like they’re def profitable but not like Ronnie’s gonna be a billionaire anytime soon, or at least that’s what he made it seem like. But yeah their retail spaces are all in expensive neighborhoods so I am curious about the numbers. But I don’t think they’re losing money at all.

just a curiosity

iirc it was in the ballpark of $10 million a year a while back, so I'm sure it's a lot higher now, probably 25+ potentially close to 40.

I've never stepped foot in a Kith store. What is traffic like in there? Does it look busy all the time?

Back
Top Bottom