Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Went to Kith Paris on Saturday 90 minutes after they opened and waited about 10 minutes to enter the shoe side of the store. Once we were in I was able to grab the LB and my wife got her ST. I was surprised to get anything since I thought they were dropping on Friday.

Workers were super friendly and nice unlike the Mia/NY locations

STs are sitting in-store in Kith Paris? :emoji_eyes:

9533C59C-779A-4240-A3C5-7EF0EF9BDF5A.jpeg

Just got a notification from goat my ST GLV is shipping to goat for verification, possible? The seller is in the states. I doubt there will be fakes at this point of time. Thoughts? Thanks!

Just got a notification from goat my ST GLV is shipping to goat for verification, possible? The seller is in the states. I doubt there will be fakes at this point of time. Thoughts? Thanks!

Probably a pair from overseas. They got there's before we did due to all the shipping constraints here.

Edit** just saw you said they are in the states. just someone in NYC then.

I ordered my ST last week from Kith Loyalty Program and have yet to receive any shipping update. I also ordered the Cyber Monday crew on Saturday and got it today. These shipping delays are terrible.

yea i ordered one of those cable mockneck sweaters when fall pt. 2 dropped and it still hasnt shipped yet |l

I got a cyber Monday crew neck which arrived a couple days ago. Got a small and wish I sized up.

Anyone want a cyclone crew neck?

I’m typically an XL in kith, but I got a crewneck from their 101 collection last year & it fits small.

measured my 101 crew & compared to the the CM drop & it was identical.

got a XXL & it fits perfect. Annoying because one of the reasons I buy so much KITH is the fit.

I’m typically an XL in kith, but I got a crewneck from their 101 collection last year & it fits small.

measured my 101 crew & compared to the the CM drop & it was identical.

got a XXL & it fits perfect. Annoying because one of the reasons I buy so much KITH is the fit.
That makes me feel a little better, this was my first time buying any clothing from Kith, so I took a guess I'd need to size down but now I'm stuck with it. This is why I generally avoid expensive clothes, lol.

Received my order from loyalty access via Kith EU. Materials are nice, craftsmanship is okay but there are visible glue marks around the midsole.
I’m just happy to own a actual Salmon Toe though, I took an L back in 2011 & 2016 with the 2.0 & although I prefer the GLIII as a model the colourway works extremely well on the GLV.

23CD13AC-6D0F-4F55-A42B-17C8BB4724DD.jpeg

Received my order from loyalty access via Kith EU. Materials are nice, craftsmanship is okay but there are visible glue marks around the midsole.
I’m just happy to own a actual Salmon Toe though, I took an L back in 2011 & 2016 with the 2.0 & although I prefer the GLIII as a model the colourway works extremely well on the GLV.

23CD13AC-6D0F-4F55-A42B-17C8BB4724DD.jpeg

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

how’s the sizing btw?

Back
Top Bottom