Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

How long does KITH generally take to respond to emails? Sent one Monday and yet to hear back.
Send them a DM on Twitter

For me personally I’ve never gotten a response back through email. Twitter is quite fast. Send them a dm and send them a tweet saying I need help with such and such. To their kith customer service twitter account
Their pretty fast with a response there

KHM030291-302-0416_1080x.jpg

Even tho this is a hella seasonal piece I love it. Finally got an accepted offer of 220 on stockX last night. Can't wait til next holiday season to wear it.

has anyone in this group ever order from kith, and have an issue with their item?
i am wondering how their customer service is...

Yepp, not too long ago a tee they sent me wasn’t the same measurements as the sizing listed on the site and they refunded me on a non refundable item.
Wish I knew this back in the day.

My first couple kith orders were wild. Literally every piece was oversized as hell.

has anyone in this group ever order from kith, and have an issue with their item?
i am wondering how their customer service is...
I didn’t post this on here but a few mondays ago I ordered 2 kith hoodies from a Monday drop and they sent me an accessory instead
Took a good minute since their customer service is slow as hell and fastest way for me is to dm them on Twitter

Sent the item back but hoodies were out of stock so they refunded me

I have the worst luck when it comes to ordering online
😂

I don’t know how people are saying the Knicks af1 is quality when it’s already creased like a mother on my pair
E274959A-5D8D-4F85-9294-AAAEAB353EF0.jpeg

I don’t know how people are saying the Knicks af1 is quality when it’s already creased like a mother on my pair
E274959A-5D8D-4F85-9294-AAAEAB353EF0.jpeg

That looks like a Nike manufacturing problem to me. Leather will always crease, but in that case it looks like the material wasn't evened out/flat when they stitched it together.

Might consider getting a pair of Gel Lyte V Sage's from 2014 or whenever.

In terms of sizing, I'm a 10.5 in Air Force 1's, an 11 in Jordans, 11.5 in AMIII's, 10.5 in most New Balances.

Should I go with or could I get away with an 11.5 in those Gel Lyte V's? Thanks for any insight.

Asics-Gel-Lyte-V-Ronnie-Fieg-Sage-Product.jpg

In terms of sizing, I'm a 10.5 in Air Force 1's, an 11 in Jordans, 11.5 in AMIII's, 10.5 in most New Balances.

Should I go with or could I get away with an 11.5 in those Gel Lyte V's? Thanks for any insight.

I wear an 11.5 in 992/997/576/1500/577/991/Jordan 1....I wear an 11 in 990V3, 993, Jordan 3, Jordan 4.

For GLV I wear an 11.5, they fit comfortably but are just a little snug in the toebox. For the most part though, GLV have a softer and more flexible toebox so the snugness isn't a problem.

thank you all for answering my question in regards to kith.

i received my black kith af1s this morning, and the left foot is already pre-yellowing.
i tried to hit them up on twitter, but got no response.
IMG_3941.jpg

I would wager these were stuck in a shipping container for way too long in way too hot/humid conditions. That's wild.

I wear an 11.5 in 992/997/576/1500/577/991/Jordan 1....I wear an 11 in 990V3, 993, Jordan 3, Jordan 4.

For GLV I wear an 11.5, they fit comfortably but are just a little snug in the toebox. For the most part though, GLV have a softer and more flexible toebox so the snugness isn't a problem.

Greatly appreciate your time and insight.

I've heard mostly they're a little tighter/snugger if anything. With that said I 'think' I could get away with an 11.5. Thanks again.

I would wager these were stuck in a shipping container for way too long in way too hot/humid conditions. That's wild.
yea, thats what i assumed too..
maybe these were made during the white pair release but either way, it sucks that one side is already aging...
i tried to email them about it, but got no answer..
i dont want a refund, would rather just do a straight exchange..
but since the sizes are gone off the website, i assume theres no sizes left to switch.

either way, it just sucks on my end.

These and the Rose Golds that dropped around the same time were the only pair of GLV that killed my pinky toe going TTS. My experience YMMV.

That particular pair was way too tight TTS. .5 up for sure IMO (I don’t have wide feet either)

These and the Rose Golds that dropped around the same time were the only pair of GLV that killed my pinky toe going TTS. My experience YMMV.

Fellas, thank you both so much. This is so very helpful in making my decision.

Thank you both for your time.

Greatly appreciate your time and insight.

I've heard mostly they're a little tighter/snugger if anything. With that said I 'think' I could get away with an 11.5. Thanks again.

Fellas, thank you both so much. This is so very helpful in making my decision.

Thank you both for your time.

For sure no prob. Are you gonna go with the 11.5? Personally I don't think you'd need to size up past that considering you wear a 10.5 in some shoes, I think 12 would be too big in the GLV. Hope it works out whatever you go with, GLV are one of the best on foot.

Back
Top Bottom