Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I feel like there’s bootleggers that pick good images but I don’t usually like the blanks they print on. Who does a good job, in your opinion?
maskanddisguise has the best blanks and best overall designs but I’m not a huge fan of mega prints.

vengeance.designs has decent quality blanks and the best designs for my style.

trivl_error has great designs and their tee and print quality is fantastic; the tees are just too boxy for my fancy.

maskanddisguise has the best blanks and best overall designs but I’m not a huge fan of mega prints.

vengeance.designs has decent quality blanks and the best designs for my style.

trivl_error has great designs and their tee and print quality is fantastic; the tees are just too boxy for my fancy.

How do they get away with this, just being small and nimble?

The comic is about bots stealing clothes...

lebron-james-leaving.gif

Spiderman memorabilia for monday program preview

Ronnie cleaned out his old bedroom from his mom's house in Queens and fools are actually paying 2-3x market value for his Spidey collection

disbelief-what.gif

Werent some of the og comics cheap tho compared to actual value?

Idk the market so pardon my ignorance if wrong

Werent some of the og comics cheap tho compared to actual value?

Idk the market so pardon my ignorance if wrong
Not really. Based on their condition (which you could only judge by the cover shot provided in the main pic for each book) they're pretty much market value. At least the books seem to be valued to grade, which is surprising. I'd figure he'd have charged 2x + for them.

Edit: Btw, this is what I always use for reference and where I keep track of my collection:

Back
Top Bottom