Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I love Spidey but I'm no collector so this was an easy pass.

In for a shirt tho. I know a lot of people have criticism on how kith does their vintage tees (many people call it lazy). However, I tend to wear a lot of them so I'm probably in for at least 2.

Didn’t even know the app icon was a thing til I just got a notification a few mins ago that I have the Taylor Made one :lol:

2C303912-F224-453E-9F59-95C2CA7DB673.png

27F0F726-B591-499D-B182-CBA9C2394DEE.png

Probably try to grab these two on Friday

Ronnie completely biting Bodega's steez with the Coke machine at this comic book pop up. :lol:

Anyone got logged off their kith account and now unable to log back in? When I try to reset my password, it said email not recognize.

Couldn't get **** for me or my son..... Kinda salty but Kith doesn't resell for much so hopefully I can grab a piece or two down the line....

I've never had this much trouble copping Kith so this collection must've been a real hit with some of the spidey fans.

The discount cancellation of my kithmas items came in clutch finally for the kith items. Basically got the pins for shipping.

Back
Top Bottom