Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

If anyone can point me in the direction of a JE x RF quilted villain hoodie in a large id appreciate it.

mine came in. I only ordered mercers, sent from jersey to a place in jersey
Fit pics and size info. 
nerd.gif

are any of the confirmed stores for the COA releasing them online?

Nice Kicks posted that there's will be in-store, and Cncpts seems to be in store as well.

Ubiq tweeted in response to a user that they had not heard anything about that yet .. (possibly trollin') :smh:

I picked up the mercer tech at the pop up and can say it is much better than the previous mercers. It is slightly tight around the calf. Go with your true size! If you're a 28, get a 28! 

It's in between. It's not thick enough to be a winter jacket nor is it thin enough to be a wind breaker. It has a semi thin liner.

I picked up the mercer tech at the pop up and can say it is much better than the previous mercers. It is slightly tight around the calf. Go with your true size! If you're a 28, get a 28! 

alright, your input just pushed me over the edge to order a pair afterall (passed initially). i've been sticking with size 33 across all 5 pairs of my mercers (black, navy, bone, rose, camo) up to this point, so i just did the same w/ this mercer tech black pair (and besides, no more size 32's were left)...so hopefully the sizing will still work out for me... *fingers crossed

seems the coas will really get a "wider" release....colette in paris got them in today....and the voo store in berlin is also supposed to get them!
numbers of pairs might be really limited though....

I'll add to this list
Dover Street Market London (sold out)
Kasina Korea (2/1)
Atmos Tokyo (2/1)
Puma Flagship Store Hong Kong (2/1)

US Concepts (2/1)
US Ubiq (2/1)
US Nice Kicks (2/1)
US St Alfreds (2/1)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom