Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Here are some pics. 

Sorry about lighting as my camera kept failing to focus. In the first pic, you can see the "tech". In the last pic, I compared the the mercer and the mercer II. I doubled up on these actually as I loved these more than the original mercers. The second pair however I went up a sz as I like a bit more room around my calf. 

Last edited:
Not really tripping about shipping because I'm not putting them on until there is zero snow on the ground anyway, which wont be the case for a while in NYC.

Price won't drop by much if at all. For the most part dudes selling them now are the dudes hustling to grab more pairs. Also they had a wider release the same week. And it's only 8 stores all in store. Don't worry resellers you good.

just out of curiosity, what didn't/don't you like about it that's making you sell/resell it?
the pants themselves are actually pretty nice, it's a sizing issue for me. i tried 32s in the past for mercers (my true size) and the top block is way too large for me and the inseam was also too long. personally i think excessive stacks and wrinkling on mercers are a bad look (check the lookbook on the classic mercers that released a few weeks back - those excessive stacks look horrible to me) so i prefer a shorter inseam. with these 30s, the waist and length is good but everywhere else is too tight. unfortunately i don't think they ever make 31s so it just doesn't work for my build.

the pants themselves are actually pretty nice, it's a sizing issue for me. i tried 32s in the past for mercers (my true size) and the top block is way too large for me and the inseam was also too long. personally i think excessive stacks and wrinkling on mercers are a bad look (check the lookbook on the classic mercers that released a few weeks back - those excessive stacks look horrible to me) so i prefer a shorter inseam. with these 30s, the waist and length is good but everywhere else is too tight. unfortunately i don't think they ever make 31s so it just doesn't work for my build.
So what you're saying is, it's a little shorter, the waist is the same but he tapered the **** out of the fit?

So what you're saying is, it's a little shorter, the waist is the same but he tapered the **** out of the fit?
inseam is def shorter than the 32s (a good thing for me). about the tapered part, i don't think he necessarily tapered the ish out of it, it's just too tight for me personally ... might work well for other people. if they made 31s - that would be the size for me.

Just tried this.

Shipping label is created for mint but not coral. Kinda weird because I ordered coral first.

Exactly same situation here. Mints on the way corals not shipped yet unless they in the same package.
Package weight 4lbs

that's usually the weight of a single pair
yea but companies ussually underwieght their packages.

Seen shoes shipped for one pound on multiple occasions.

And lets not forget that Undefeated uses usps to ship through fedex(which i believe is illegal)...so yea

Back
Top Bottom