Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Glad we finally got some pics going around here now. Both shoes look nice as ever. Im def excited to get mine in person

^^^This. Tired of hearing ones better. Matter of preference
Agreed. People arguing over whether a colour is better than another is hilarious. 

That being said.....

Coves > Mints. 
smile.gif

Damn things sellout like Jordans and Nikes :smh:
Which actually makes sense because 1. They probably make less of these than a limited GR jordan and 2. Quality is 1000000x better on most Asics than the crap jordan has been putting out

I like that he is making a new shape for the Clark's instead of just branding it + coloring. Unlike sneakers, I feel like there's little added value to a pair of casual shoes with that sorta thing. I wasn't that impressed over his Tims for instance.

I hear what you're saying, but the Timbs last season were actually a brand new shape too. He mixed the 6" Classic with the 40 Belows.

So now that they released, how many pairs you guys think were sold?
I want to say maybe twice the amount of Lava's in each color. There were a lot more people trying for this release based on the amount of new posters, took QUITE a bit of orders to get em sold out, and a lot of people got like 4 pairs per order by accident. 

I got the Mints but these pics make me wish I went with the Coves. That blue and suede is just beautiful to the eyes.

Why do production numbers matter? I'm not trying to talk **** just curious as to why it matters. On one hand someone wants to know so its like zomg i have these and there is only x amount on the other hand it seems like only a reseller would care about that.

Some people are like that buI'm just curious. From what I'm seeing production is going up. More pairs, same amount of hype = $$$ for RF.

So how many Volcanos were there?

"There are about 1500 potentially active volcanoes worldwide, aside from the continuous belt of volcanoes on the ocean floor." :D

No but seriously not a lot at all. Copped both yesterday with ease while the volcanoes seemed impossible comparatively. Maybe it was 1500..

As someone with both silhouettes, I think the GL3 split tongue is just about the greatest look for Asics. However, overall the GLV is a "sleeker" shoe in the sense that it's more appealing from a front-to-back standpoint. #teamwhynotboth I guess.
Agreed. That "camel toe" on the GL3 does it for me. I'd swap my GL5 Cove for either 3, any day of the week. Who runs in their "runners" anyway? I'm not doing laps around the school track with with shoes that have pig skin on them lol

This is my first post, hi!!!

Was a silent reader, decided to made an account to ask this; can someone show me the pic of glv rose gold? Didn't get a chance for the gt2 so at least i could try for the glv :D

Back
Top Bottom