Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I searched the thread and couldn't find an answer:

Any non-US people been able to order from Kith with a credit card?  The information page (http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/international-shipping-information) says you can't - but I ordered the Mints via a credit card (in my excitement, I forgot to choose PayPal) - not sure why this wasn't blocked out for me as soon as I picked Canada on the order form.

And I already have the order confirmation from Kith and pre-authorization charge from Visa.

Anyways, I shipped them my ID and scan of the front/back of my CC hoping they don't cancel my order.  Even offered to pay through PayPal.  But I'm worried they will just straight cancel my order.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I searched the thread and couldn't find an answer:

Any non-US people been able to order from Kith with a credit card?  The information page (http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/international-shipping-information) says you can't - but I ordered the Mints via a credit card (in my excitement, I forgot to choose PayPal) - not sure why this wasn't blocked out for me as soon as I picked Canada on the order form.

And I already have the order confirmation from Kith and pre-authorization charge from Visa.

Anyways, I shipped them my ID and scan of the front/back of my CC hoping they don't cancel my order.  Even offered to pay through PayPal.  But I'm worried they will just straight cancel my order.
i wish i could pay with my credit card....lemme know how it ends up for you. id rather cop **** with my credit card due to a way better exchange rate than paypal

So, like I stated earlier I accidently placed an order for the Coves in a 10.5 but had a size 7 random boot that cost a whopping TWO HUNDRED dollars in my cart. Called Kith more than 50x the last 2 days (no answer), tweeted Andy and emailed their customer service 3 times in the last 48 hours. I'd like them to either 1. Have them remove the boots from the order or 2. Cancel the order in it's entirety. Their response: "We cannot alter purchases due to the high volume of orders placed". What's funny is they will alter orders of those that accidently ordered 2 pair of the same shoe but can't do jack squat for these boots on my order.

Please help me out y'all. What are my options? Will calling my CC company and having them dispute the order help this situation? How about if I just ignore UPS for 3 days & have them send the package back to Kith? I need some help from those that have delt with their terrible customer service.

Thank you, fambs.
how'd the boot get in there? i don't know if you are winning this argument with kith or even ur cc. a lot of this stuff is automated and on their end, removing it isn't as easy as adding was on your end. i'd just be really apologetic and hope for the best but this is your fault i think

just do a CC chargeback to cancel the order, easy.
yeah explain to ur cc why ur charging back on only part of the order? a chargeback isn't an efficient way to get a return-- that's misinformation paypal has done to people these days

Anybody with the Kith x John Elliott lima sweatpants tell me how they fit? I bought a Medium and they haven't came in yet so im just wondering if they're gonna fit me right. I wear a M in the kith bleecker sweats. anyone know if they're the same?

Anybody with the Kith x John Elliott lima sweatpants tell me how they fit? I bought a Medium and they haven't came in yet so im just wondering if they're gonna fit me right. I wear a M in the kith bleecker sweats. anyone know if they're the same?
I dun have the mentioned pants but i have the kith mercer white label, they do get a little big (around 1 size) if your case is M, I think M is still fine. 

So, like I stated earlier I accidently placed an order for the Coves in a 10.5 but had a size 7 random boot that cost a whopping TWO HUNDRED dollars in my cart. 
let me guess. kith checkout practice runs or what? 

anyways in short. imho i don't think they're gonna budge on this. best bet is making a claim with ur CC company. 

Last edited:

let me guess. kith checkout practice runs or what? 

anyways in short. imho i don't think they're gonna budge on this. best bet is making a claim with ur CC company. 
this is a terrible idea. guaranteed. what is your claim going to be? while paypal is known to not fight for the sellers, you better believe the seller will actually fight a illegit chargeback. charging back has a ton of consequences for small-medium businesses. even huge businesses maybe. it's like getting negative feedback on ebay  

I ordered two pairs of Bleeckers (black and grey) in a size medium. First time ordering them cus I've always had Nike Tech and didn't wanna go through the headache of ordering, or pay $115 for sweats, but I said screw it.

Anyway, I ordered a size medium cus I'm a 34 waist and I've always heard how they run big. Decided to ask my boy that's a kith head that also wears a 34, he told me he wears a size SMALL and they are STILL roomy and he's been considering ordering XS. If they don't fit I might try to swap or just sell them, gonna be such a headache.

I accidentally put PO box address when I checked out, (they don't ship to PO's) but I have an alternate home address on the account which they will probably use.

Plus I checked out with my home address for the shoes and any other time I order from kith so I don't think they will cancel it. Been waiting for an email tho. Maybe they will let me pick them up in store if they won't change the shipping address.

Log story short, if you didn't size down big time on the sweats they probably won't fit.

Last edited:

this is a terrible idea. guaranteed. what is your claim going to be? while paypal is known to not fight for the sellers, you better believe the seller will actually fight a illegit chargeback. charging back has a ton of consequences for small-medium businesses. even huge businesses maybe. it's like getting negative feedback on ebay  
just saying it might be his only option if he doesn't want to return the shoes. 

@JoeyD12   IMO they fit pretty TTS. but that's for me. (5'8", 170, sz 31 waist) and wear a M in the bleeckers and the heather grey 2.0 techs. 

Last edited:
yeah that chargeback thing is stupid. Should only be used if you have no other choice (got scammed etc.). Not due to ordering boots by mistake or something else. Also not accepting a package you ordered cuz you put the wrong sz ain't cool imo neither.

just saying it might be his only option if he doesn't want to return the shoes. 
and i'm saying it's not really an option because not only would it likely not work, it could get messy. if u chargeback, the seller has to have done something wrong. u landed on the confirmation page. confirmed it. and placed an order. it's a losing argument. 

my neutral advice is that the attitude is wrong. the boot didn't appear out of thin air. u didn't edit the cart cause u didn't want to lose the other shoe. this is your bad and just eat the cost. 

the rejecting packages thing is a myth too that amazon helped out with. telling people torreject packages. but now seller has to pay both shipping fees and return shipping fees? (usually they contract already but...) it's gonna be an uphilll battle with this. imo.

Last edited:
my neutral advice is that the attitude is wrong. the boot didn't appear out of thin air. u didn't edit the cart cause u didn't want to lose the other shoe. this is your bad and just eat the cost. 
option nonetheless is all im saying. totally agree with your second statement however and again I'm on your side buddy. 

Just take the store credit and sell it for a small loss. (If they send a gift card) less headache and you get cash back.

i'm not on his or kith's side. it's just a dumb idea. like putting the package on a bird and hoping it flies to new york is an option too i guess. 

How is stuff like this possible? It clearly states one of each shoe PER household/order, this guy ordered 3 of each..
No it is not one per household, it is one per CC name. I ordered 2 pairs of Mints to one household.

there's so much misinformation here that i'm going to stop trying. cc name on the same doesn't mean crap. it's the same card number regardless of the name. nobody's looking at names when it is the same cc card. if u want to chance it, maybe you can try the separate cc account / same address thing but it seems like they're being real active about this. i'm only being such a **** about this because... misinformation in this little realm of sneakers and stuff can grow into other things with real consequences. 

not glue stains and a beat up box or something. 

Guess I didn't clarify it enough.. By different CC names & same address I meant TWO different people living in the same household ordering the same shoe. This is totally fine w/ KITH policy & I had it confirmed by Andy Oliver on Twitter.

I ordered two pairs of Bleeckers (black and grey) in a size medium. First time ordering them cus I've always had Nike Tech and didn't wanna go through the headache of ordering, or pay $115 for sweats, but I said screw it.

Anyway, I ordered a size medium cus I'm a 34 waist and I've always heard how they run big. Decided to ask my boy that's a kith head that also wears a 34, he told me he wears a size SMALL and they are STILL roomy and he's been considering ordering XS. If they don't fit I might try to swap or just sell them, gonna be such a headache.

I accidentally put PO box address when I checked out, (they don't ship to PO's) but I have an alternate home address on the account which they will probably use.

Plus I checked out with my home address for the shoes and any other time I order from kith so I don't think they will cancel it. Been waiting for an email tho. Maybe they will let me pick them up in store if they won't change the shipping address.

Log story short, if you didn't size down big time on the sweats they probably won't fit.

I'm 33 in mercers and I wear the sweats in M. I don't see myself going anywhere smaller in terms of sizing. It will shrink a bit after washing and it fits pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom