Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I bought 48" for a pair of GL 3s and swapped it... Tad shorter but I don't mind it.

would someone mind measuring the laces that come with these V's tho?

i know they're longer than the ones that usually come with GL3's... just curious by how much.

i know they're longer than the ones that usually come with GL3's... just curious by how much.

Believe consensus has said 51" for the GLV laces. About 3in longer than GL iii laces

Last edited:
I kinda hate the rope laces, they add so much bulk to the shoe and the colors don't match perfectly in natural light

flat contrast laces FTW

I measured it and the stock laces are 51" for GLVs.

I may be in the minority but I actually like how these look, like the salmon toes over the all red pair.  Not a fan of solid red shoes, and that includes all solid red shoes haha

Also the run .5 size big for any thinking about buying

Last edited:
I made a special trip to my closest IKEA which is like an hour+ away and they were sold out. Salty was an understatement.
bout to go to my local IKEA and clean them out and start selling them at $2 a pop

what y'all know about that 100% margin 
pimp.gif

Where can I cop those 3m rope laces you have on the coves? Thanks!

I ordered them from dopelaces...they were the only that had them in stock when I was looking and took a chance without the shoes in hand..They do match up pretty well by the looks of my picture.

Posted this in the NB forum, thought id get some pretty good feedback here as well. What's a fair price range for the nb999 steel blue kith in DS condition? Thanks in advance fellas

"sleep" or not care, 500 pairs per color, they will sell out regardless.

Eh, there were less pairs of last season's Timberlands and it took those awhile to move. Nicer shoe in my opinion too. Of course the colors on these will probably bring a little more hype.

Back
Top Bottom