Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

laugh.gif

Yeah Kildaires are not what's popping in the street
laugh.gif

Good luck to those who are trying to cop though.
I guess thats what makes us different. You go by whats poppin in the street, I go by what I like. Its nice to branch off from kicks once in a while, but I hate wearing shoes and such. These are a nice medium. Plus i paid less than half of retail

I don't know, blue and green are so close on the spectrum they basically share the same complimentary colors. When you think about it, there really aren't THAT many blue shoes out there, I don't think I own a single blue shoe. I guess I see what you're sayin though, there aren't many mint green shoes either. Especially outside of retro running shoes.

That's true. I'm just thinking denim pants + cove shoes is an easy way to wear the Coves. As for the Mints, you'll have to wear Khaki and other uncommon colored pants.

07nxvEQ.jpg

Last edited:
that wheat color of the clarks is much nicer than the two rf is releasing, but the silhouette looks like something grandmas or the lunch lady would wear lol.

That's true. I'm just thinking denim pants + cove shoes is an easy way to wear the Coves. As for the Mints, you'll have to wear Khaki and other uncommon colored pants.

07nxvEQ.jpg

Can you or anyone that has the Tannery 998 Mint do a comparison with the GLV Mint? Thanks!..

There is no comparison imo. Materials and craftsmanship on the mojito and tannery absolutely kill any of the rf asics collabs.

Last edited:
There is no comparison imo. Materials and craftsmanship on the mojito and tannery absolutely kill any of the rf asics collabs.
agreed.. color-wise, however, i dont know how close they come. if i remember to do it when i get home from work, i'll do a couple comparison shots of the tannery's and the glv's

agreed.. color-wise, however, i dont know how close they come. if i remember to do it when i get home from work, i'll do a couple comparison shots of the tannery's and the glv's
i was gonna do some but if your gonna i wont bother haha

they use completely different suede's for new balances though

the only asics that use furry suede are GT-II's

no way your telling me rose golds / ultrmarines / sr 2's are weaker

Got my coves and mints but the package was missing the laces....left a VM and emailed Kith about this. 

Love both colors though and thankfully my pairs are flawless!!  
happy.gif

I am new to the forum so decided that I have to register and pass this info along you guys.. Seems to me that LOTS of the Asics GL V Cove are B Grades going around... Don't believe me well look at your toe box..

Here is a pic of my GL5 Cove ( yours could vary) .  Seems that they stitched the pattern wrong on the toe box.  

(The left shoe should be the correct pattern, even on samples that was the correct way to begin with)

I wouldn't  mind if a pair matches each other pattern.. but having  a pair with a mismatch pattern will tick me off.   

Yes I was asking from a color perspective...I have the Tannery and its buttery just wanted to see how close or not close the color were to each other...that was one of the reasons why I didn't cop the GLV Mint...now I'm kinda regretting it... TIA Majestic and to whomever does the comparison as well..! :smokin

People missing laces are likely SOL unfortunately.  Same thing happened with my Americana's and they forgot the rope laces.  I emailed them the day I got the package and never heard 1 single response back.

Of course, if we're talking about the extra 3M laces that's a different story since they are a separate item.  For the laces included with the shoes though, good luck...

People missing laces are likely SOL unfortunately.  Same thing happened with my Americana's and they forgot the rope laces.  I emailed them the day I got the package and never heard 1 single response back.

Of course, if we're talking about the extra 3M laces that's a different story since they are a separate item.  For the laces included with the shoes though, good luck...
Yea I was talking about the 3M. Both lace packs missing....

Back
Top Bottom