Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

any word on when he is opening the pop up shop and what city it will be in? My friend's gf lives in one of the cities they are having it in hopefully she can pick me up some stuff. 

mean.gif

Why even post anything?

It's **** like this that turns threads into .gif fests.

It's always been premium materials. And they're actually the most premiumest material ever since the dawn of time on a runner. I'm thinking it'll be the same. Won't be surprised if there is a slight markup.
I know it's always premium but this leather is more premium according to ronnie, but i hope we dont see a price increase

Lol. Dont worry, i got rid of all my RFs already. So that one less person to compete with come release day.

both asics (gt 2 and gel lyte iii) drop on the 28th of June

assuming this is true, the shoes probably won't ship until until July 3 the earliest, which doesn't matter since it's a holiday the next day, so won't move until mon or tues. then you'll have pairs that won't ship out until 1 1/2 weeks later. People won't get their WC themed shoes until after the WC. Great planning Ronnie boy

@sdsualum yeah the release date is true, he tweeted it last night and you bring up a very good point about shipping but they'll ship out before the 3rd hopefully but some might just sit at the post office wait until the next day to deliver but the World Cup ends the 13th of July so hopefully you'll have it before the final and since it's gold matching the trophy I see what he did their waiting to drop the 28th

Last edited:

lolol what did you do man?
My dude..... 
laugh.gif

He posted a photo of like the second release of the bleeker sweats after everyone got them and was mad disappointed with the quality and price.

The photo was just posted and there were no comments on the post so I decided to vent.

Then in 3 seperate comments I bashed the sweats and talked about how much better nike tech fleece was. 
roll.gif

exactly...neither items look appealing at all.
exactly, too plain shirt doesn't look soccer related and I wish the bucket hat had more of a USA theme like more Stars and Stripes, waiting to see how the rest of the apperal will end up looking like

Back
Top Bottom