Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

My dude..... 
laugh.gif

He posted a photo of like the second release of the bleeker sweats after everyone got them and was mad disappointed with the quality and price.

The photo was just posted and there were no comments on the post so I decided to vent.

Then in 3 seperate comments I bashed the sweats and talked about how much better nike tech fleece was. 
roll.gif
That's awesome. 
laugh.gif

And he blocked you just like that? No service recovery at all? Harsh..

Yes sir. 

Deleted my comments and blocked me all within 2 mins. 
laugh.gif
I think I remember seeing that - a bunch of his followers were ganging up on you and he started talking down to you. It got ugly quick because of that mob mentality that people were getting on his IG.

I think I remember seeing that - a bunch of his followers were ganging up on you and he started talking down to you. It got ugly quick because of that mob mentality that people were getting on his IG.
Naaa not me mang. I kept checkin the photo and there was nothing on me. I would remember 
laugh.gif

I'd still be getting mentions and comments. 

I'm blocked from his IG also. He doesn't take criticism very well. All I said was asian made new balance shapes are **** and poof blocked.

I'm blocked from his IG also. He doesn't take criticism very well. All I said was asian made new balance shapes are **** and poof blocked.
That's not very nice. Never been a fan of the guy anyway, but i do admire his business acumen and dedication to his product.

yea he's very sensitive. my buddy said the bleeckers fit tight like spandex and he blocked him...

wonder how he is in design critiques...

Anyone have a lead on laces that are the same color blue as the salmon sole laces?  Need to find a shorter pair.  Thank you.

If he didn't say "U Mad" then fine I could see him painting the scenario :lol:

Just found that tweet....interesting to say the least

Back
Top Bottom