Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Why can't dudes be humble anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Did anybody else notice they didn't post the sweats?
i noticed. kind of oxymoron to be releasing those when its humid af and damn near 100degrees in NY. 
"Months ago | 26th October 2007 00:03
oooooo cyberthug... please put the keyboards down, i dont want anybody getting hurt. come see me in bk anyday.. ill make sure i have my kith shirt and a little something extra under my steep tech to keep you nice and toasty. "
i can't say i am not disappointed by this HAHA 
roll.gif

Last edited:
oooooo cyberthug... please put the keyboards down, i dont want anybody getting hurt. come see me in bk anyday.. ill make sure i have my kith shirt and a little something extra under my steep tech to keep you nice and toasty. "
roll.gif
That was it. The steeptech line got me.

Why can't dudes be humble anymore ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Did anybody else notice they didn't post the sweats?
that's what I don't get and why I don't care for the dude. hes not humble. he posts all this corny stuff on twitter and IG...im just there to see some shoes.

he had that rant a few sundays ago wondering why people put so much hate out...as a diversion to questioning why some people don't like him...its because your internet persona is rough. you block people and rant.

and thats disregarding the few stories ive heard of kids trying to say hi to him and he straight ignores them.

but in the end it guess it doesn't matter. I just like his shoes.

Last edited:
epic.

or maybe he was finally just coming out of the closet and we all missed it...:rofl:

I remember that. its hilarious. I was going to quote it. im not sure how whoever found it as I thought the og SC asics thread was long gone. but ill never forget him saying he carries a gun and wears a north face steep tech. HILARIOUS

Ronnie wasn't playin...LOL 

Someone should quote that and post it in his ig. I wonder if he would remember
laugh.gif
I think we already discuss this in the Asics Thread or at the start of this one. And someone took a screenshoot and tweet it to him. He ignore

that's what I don't get and why I don't care for the dude. hes not humble. he posts all this corny stuff on twitter and IG...im just there to see some shoes.

he had that rant a few sundays  ago wondering why people put so much hate out...as a diversion to questioning why some people don't like him...its because you internet persona is rough. you block people and rant.

and that disregarding the few stories ive heard of kids trying to say hi to him and he straight ignores them.

but in the end it guess it doesn't matter. I just like his shoes.
Glad to know I'm not the only one who thought this about his Twitter posts and IG. I had to honestly stop following him because I just couldn't relate to some of the stuff he posted regularly. I've also noticed that anyone who posts an opinion disagreeing with style, pricing or whatever he regards it as "negativity". 

I remember reading a post on his IG, a week or two back, about said "negativity" from the comments section on hypebeast or freshnessmag. Peeps were just voicing their opinion about the KFE apparel and he went bananas about it. Sad, really.  

Being from Queens myself, I really admire the fact a dude from my borough made a big name for himself. Heck, it's pretty inspirational if you've ever thought of creating a brand of your own and one day running your own boutqiue. As time goes by he's just showing an ignorant and 'ghetto' side that'll definitely start to put people off and back fire on his business.    

Last edited:

Glad to know I'm not the only one who thought this about his Twitter posts and IG. I had to honestly stop following him because I just couldn't relate to some of the stuff he posted regularly. I've also noticed that anyone who posts an opinion disagreeing with style, pricing or whatever he regards it as "negativity". 

I remember reading a post on his IG, a week or two back, about said "negativity" from the comments section on hypebeast or freshnessmag. Peeps were just voicing their opinion about the KFE apparel and he went bananas about it. Sad, really.  

Being from Queens myself, I really admire the fact a dude from my borough made a big name for himself. Heck, it's pretty inspirational if you've ever thought of creating a brand of your own and one day running your own boutqiue. As time goes by he's just showing an ignorant and 'ghetto' side that'll definitely start to put people off and back fire on his business.    
he cant take criticism. and good designer (I don't actually consider him one truely) would love to hear the negative to an extent. im a product designer and I appreciate going to meetings and getting my stuff rip apart when it happens. when I was in school I would get defensive over that stuff and get mad at kids for voicing their opinion. I learned to get over that quick. youre not getting better if people sit there and tell you how great your stuff is. you learn from your mistakes and that's not cliché, though maybe Ronnie should tweet that as one of his inspiration quotes. he has a great story about growing into all these positions and making a cool brand, too bad he forgot about being personable with that. overall that's why people are nasty and critical of his stuff.

this all comes from a convo a couple of buddies and I had after that sunday haha. like you said...glad im not the only one.

Ronnie: "this is only for all you people that claim to have seen the pics to the new david z asics collab. you guys were fooled... those wack pics on kicksonfire are the prototypes that never got made. pics of the actual shoes have never been released. before you guys talk **** about something do your homework and stop hating like little girls. ive been a true gel lyte head since you dudes were sucking on your mothers nipples. been in this game for 13 years and got more vintage runners than all you dudes on this page combined. google my name and then come talk to me. haters."  

Ronnie got me on the "ive been a true gel lyte head since you dudes were sucking on your mothers nipples." line

Ronnie Makes great products especially when it comes to shoes. The stuff that he's done for Asics as a brand have been excellent. Asics was such a niche line and now he's bringing them to the forefront in that industry. His talent is evident and with anybody doing anything you miss. It happens. But overall I think he's done an excellent job with his personal brand and his partnership with Asics

Ronnie: "this is only for all you people that claim to have seen the pics to the new david z asics collab. you guys were fooled... those wack pics on kicksonfire are the prototypes that never got made. pics of the actual shoes have never been released. before you guys talk **** about something do your homework and stop hating like little girls. ive been a true gel lyte head since you dudes were sucking on your mothers nipples. been in this game for 13 years and got more vintage runners than all you dudes on this page combined. google my name and then come talk to me. haters."  

Ronnie got me on the "ive been a true gel lyte head since you dudes were sucking on your mothers nipples." line
so much power. Ronnie da gawd

Ronnie got some great replies too.

"i wasnt breast fed bro, sorry. i know you got so much to prove about the "game" its cool though. your the champ, i just like sneakers. I think im going to make a wikipedia about the truest head to ever grace the game... KITHNYC FTW!! I love the hypebeastin tshirts and the homothug/******* models you got rockin your gear... **** is probably killin it in the hood huh? i know when im in flatbush EVERYBODY's gonna have that fly KI-TH **** on under their steep techs this winter!!! dun dun nuh nuh nuh nuh THE CHAMP IS HERE!"

Where did he say this at?

Ronnie Makes great products especially when it comes to shoes. The stuff that he's done for Asics as a brand have been excellent. Asics was such a niche line and now he's bringing them to the forefront in that industry. His talent is evident and with anybody doing anything you miss. It happens. But overall I think he's done an excellent job with his personal brand and his partnership with Asics
100% and that's a fact.

Back
Top Bottom