Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Woah what's going on?

I honestly could care less how RF acts. I don't got time for that. I like the shoes...that's it. Y'all are way too deep on this. Like y'all are friends and shhh...eff outta here.

This whole conversation is dumb.

Last edited:
:lol: shorts don't look like glitter in real life at all though. Swarovski crystals guys.

I actually saw someone rocking those at a bar a few weeks back, was tempted to talk them about em, but I hate when people do that to me so I let it pass lol. That's the dope thing about fashion tho, we're able to like clown ourselves and get in on the jokes even when we feel confident in clothing. I effs with the individuality

Swavorski crystals haha joke man, my skate shop I work at once tried selling pens made of those crystals for 320. Lmao dead.

HAHAHA,  I can't believe it's taken so long for someone to use the RF username.  Welcome Ronald, please stay in character when you post.

Yeah if ronnie left a lot of the pieces without branding they would be great. Just let the inside tags and basic tees have the branding IMO

I actually saw someone rocking those at a bar a few weeks back, was tempted to talk them about em, but I hate when people do that to me so I let it pass lol. That's the dope thing about fashion tho, we're able to like clown ourselves and get in on the jokes even when we feel confident in clothing. I effs with the individuality
Yup, everyone has there own style and as long as you don't do something too outlandish I can respect it.

Can't seem to find any actual pics of the Schooners (red ones and mint ones) that released today. Anyone come across some actual pics on Twitter or Instagram?

line was moving slow in store today. I'm going to stop by tomorrow to try to cop a shirt.

question for anyone who's seen the bleecker shorts in person, what's the length on 'em? can't rock shorts above the knees..

RF should really have measurements (correct ones) for each of his releases. It'll take the guesswork out and make it a lot more pleasant to shop.

If anyone copped the nassau jackets, please post up some photos. I wonder if they have inside pockets. Was on the verge of copping but I'll wait for better pics.

The post is from 2007. Kith customer service didn't exist at that point. That's definitely Ronnie boy lol.

MY MAIN HOMIE REBRAND!

funny-baby-angry-boxer-look.jpg

Back
Top Bottom