Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

hi guys just wanna ask how the bleecker shorts run, slim or shorter than the usual shorts or regular like up to the knees and fits loose for its size? thanks!

That post was in 07 Kith was a dream then...
EDIT: Nevermind, I see what you meant, my bad 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Hopefully drop the price^^ I was gonna order a couple pair of the Brazils but after shipping it was 32 bucks and I ain't paying $16 each for some no show socks

Got my GL3 KFEs in today. Underwhelmed. For such a flashy shoe they really don't look that great in person. Might hold on to them for a while and see if time changes my mind. 

So I went to Katz's for lunch today. Had the corned beef, real good, but I digress. I felt fat after lunch so I decided to jog. Busted out my GL3 KFE's. Damn, these joints suck for running! And, boy am I out of shape. Guys be honest, am I getting to big to wear some of this stuff I'm putting out? 

So I went to Katz's for lunch today. Had the corned beef, real good, but I digress. I felt fat after lunch so I decided to jog. Busted out my GL3 KFE's. Damn, these joints suck for running! And, boy am I out of shape. Guys be honest, am I getting to big to wear some of this stuff I'm putting out? 
This is amazing. 

This thread is always so classic. That's what I sho
Got my GL3 KFEs in today. Underwhelmed. For such a flashy shoe they really don't look that great in person. Might hold on to them for a while and see if time changes my mind. 

the bait laces make them so much better. I like the shoe a lot, but I dunno how often i can rock it. lol. probably on during the olympics and us holidays.

This thread is always so classic. That's what I sho
the bait laces make them so much better. I like the shoe a lot, but I dunno how often i can rock it. lol. probably on during the olympics and us holidays.
false. those bait laces are terrible. 

OD 

How much do you guys think I'll be able to resell my Just Us USA headband for in 4 years when the next World Cup rolls around?

I ACTUALLY LIKE THE KFE USA THOUGHT I WAS GONNA MOVE EM WHEN THEY CAME IN. THEN FELL IN LOVE WITH THEM LACED LIKE THIS. ITS A SHOE YOU ROCK EVERY NOW AND THEN 

^ theres red on that shoe loc

nice picture...i like the usa's too. alot. 

Last edited:
I was personally underwhelmed when I received my USA's. May sit on them to see if they grow on me but as of right now Idc for them.

Honestly I really dont think the wooden box matters that much.

Prices vary and even worn pairs are going for 900+

Let alone a size 12.
I'm basing those prices off of purchases I've made for people of mine. Wooden box definitely raises price.

Back
Top Bottom