Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

CAN'T WAIT FOR MY #KITHSTRIKE DEPENDS....

TAKING #2s FEELING LIKE #1!!!

With leather that is sources from a herd of cattle I personally raised myself in Northern New York State

Yoooooooo this had me rolling :lol: :lol: :lol:

Been away for a bit, but came back to my KFE packages. Really like this jersey, but the sizing fits a little weird. Might give it a warm wash or have it tailored. 

Jersey is nice! I Finally got my pack from a desperate reseller that only made 40 off me for both kicks. Quality are on point!

I don't think polyester shrinks. I'm not sure, my jersey is a little big as well. I knew they were oversized but I just wanted a tad smaller.
Thanks for that info. Yeah, the arms fit great. The body is just slightly long.

Last edited:
in europe, 99% of the soccer (football) tees are huge even if you order smallest size. Usually players like cristiano ronaldo(real madrid), or fernando llorente (juventus) order to adidas or nike, to produce a slim size for them. So i think that ronnie didnt made it wrong, he just made whats sadly usual in soccer

in europe, 99% of the soccer (football) tees are huge even if you order smallest size. Usually players like cristiano ronaldo(real madrid), or fernando llorente (juventus) order to adidas or nike, to produce a slim size for them. So i think that ronnie didnt made it wrong, he just made whats sadly usual in soccer
When Supreme/10Deep/Stussy or whoever else makes American Football or Baseball jerseys, they alter them for the understood audience. I feel like if it was measured after soccer the arms would also fit a little baggier. Dude is hard to knock with shoes, but clothing and designing proper fitting items is another thing in itself. I'm sure he'll get better each release, but sizing complaints aren't uncommon with his current/past work. 

Great jones shorts came in yesterday.  Tried them on and then went and copped another pair immediately.  I'm about 5'8 so they fit right on my knees, and they're lined with some super soft cotton.  Literally the first thing I thought when I saw the great jones pant was "I'd love the shorts without the leggings" so it was pretty much a no-brainer for me.  Just wanted to share with anyone on the fence - I'd definitely recommend them.

Copped a medium for reference.

Last edited:
Great jones shorts came in yesterday.  Tried them on and then went and copped another pair immediately.  I'm about 5'8 so they fit right on my knees, and they're lined with some super soft cotton.  Literally the first thing I thought when I saw the great jones pant was "I'd love the shorts without the leggings" so it was pretty much a no-brainer for me.  Just wanted to share with anyone on the fence - I'd definitely recommend them.
I'm 5'10, but what size did you go with (m)?

Back
Top Bottom