Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Surprisingly, I was able to get a pair after a slight delay. Chrome on my Mac had scrolling restrictions that only allowed the option to choose from the first 4 sizes. I tried Safari & was able to still add & checkout despite that small time lapse...

Production numbers must be high, got two pairs...both size 8.
could you get 2 pairs under your own name and card, different orders and not get it canceled? how does it work?

and i got the email confirmation with a slight delay for a size 10.

Last edited:
I got a sz 7 and I needed an 11.. I feel like a straight clown!!!
roll.gif

could you get 2 pairs under your own name and card, different orders and not get it canceled? how does it work?

and i got the email confirmation with a slight delay for a size 10.

I did one on my credit card and another on my paypal, two different addresses, one with my name, one with my girl's name.

I don't think it's that serious but we were both trying to cop, so might as well.

I put in for a size 12, but it gave me a 7. I have no idea how this happened. I tried to call KITH even though I know they won't do anything for me. 

The link dropped before they posted it on twitter, was in and out with a 9.5. Glad I was able to get a pair since I'm one of the few that actually like the 1600 silhouette.

I ordered a 9.5 but easily went in and could have ordered a 10, 10.5 and 11!  I think that 3000 figure was lowball... might be more like 5000 of these or more. Plus he is shipping out to different stores.

I remember reading how there are certain amount of web orders and mobile orders.

Strange how I kept getting the OOS page on web but got thru on mobile.

Pure luck?

Back
Top Bottom