Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

rrrright..just check ebay(about 300 so far:tongue:PP and some of them have many sizes) ....hundreds of listings already. resellers failed this time. ha ha ha
300 of a possible 3000? You act as if everyone that purchased, was after a quick flip.

I'm sure there were many folks who haven't got thru a RF in months, finally got thru today.

Congrats to those that did.

300 of a possible 3000? You act as if everyone that purchased, was after a quick flip.

I'm sure there were many folks who haven't got thru a RF in months, finally got thru today.

Congrats to those that did.
check ebay mate. hundreds of listings. these people are  just resellers. imagine how many pairs were produced. i m already laughing at those who got them only to resell them and buy a car from these money. i m gonna be one of the people you say probably. this will be my first rf sneaker that i ll buy for retail! :smile: just waiting for the eu release or some reasonable ebay offer.

Last edited:
my priorities were towards the both sneaker freaker puma colorways and i got them so im happy. i got off work at 7am and slept through this release but as i said wasnt going to get these. ready a few posts some of you ordered more then 1? why? i seriously dont see how someone could like these enough to get..3 pairs? crazy but glad it was an easy cop for you all! 

mann overslept and woke up at 11:15 ... tried refreshing the "inventory issue" page for a good hour and called it quits.. I know they're not gonna be a GR obviously, but they should be showing up at other boutiques like Bodega/Concepts at some point right? limited quantities obviously but I still have chance?

my priorities were towards the both sneaker freaker puma colorways and i got them so im happy. i got off work at 7am and slept through this release but as i said wasnt going to get these. ready a few posts some of you ordered more then 1? why? i seriously dont see how someone could like these enough to get..3 pairs? crazy but glad it was an easy cop for you all! 

people like that annoy me more than claimed resellers. these same people are probably the ones cursing resellers day and night, but in turn do the same thing whenever they get the opportunity. im not saying all of you are doing that, but i know some of you are too easily enticed to make an quick buck. the hypocrisy on this site is absurd.

mann overslept and woke up at 11:15 ... tried refreshing the "inventory issue" page for a good hour and called it quits.. I know they're not gonna be a GR obviously, but they should be showing up at other boutiques like Bodega/Concepts at some point right? limited quantities obviously but I still have chance?

yeah, youll have another chance. new balance doesnt cater to ronnie like asics does, so their production numbers will be higher. there was also a confirmed international release for december 14th i think. idk what other stateside shops will get them, but i wouldnt be surprised if some did. just be on the lookout on instagram/twitter/here for any updates. you can always get what you want if you put in the work.

Yo bro sucks that you missed out. To tell you truth tho I don't think Bodega or Concepts will be getting these. They haven't gotten any of the previous RF releases so I doubt it. I maybe wrong tho

Yo bro sucks that you missed out. To tell you truth tho I don't think Bodega or Concepts will be getting these. They haven't gotten any of the previous RF releases so I doubt it. I maybe wrong tho
They are! Alll the regulars NB account are getting them.
Whoever its still on the sweats GET THEM!!!!! They fit like Nike Tech Fleece

And a teaser so

DENIM 577 Get ready

If those are for Cyber Monday, I'm glad I didn't buy anything else today. Those are :smokin

He just took the pic off his IG

Last edited:
why do you guys think that's gonna be the cyber monday release? i dont see anything saying that he will drop a pair monday..

why do you guys think that's gonna be the cyber monday release? i dont see anything saying that he will drop a pair monday..

Thats what i was thinking too..Mercers are usually the only items to drop on monday. You never know, just like that 998 release with no info on release, these might be the same way.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom