Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

damn really wish i could find a pair of ronnie fieg x sebago kings point boot in black from lat year

i got the bergen boot but i also wanted those...regret not copping

desperate for a pair now
they were widely available up until a couple months ago.  jackthreads was even selling them for less than $100 if I recall correctly

1. Miami
2. Super Green
3. Flamingo
4. Americana
5. Knicks
6. Volcano
7. Daytona
8. High Risk

Everything after Americanas were whatever to me and the Miami was the only home run that released imo.

they were widely available up until a couple months ago.  jackthreads was even selling them for less than $100 if I recall correctly

I've searched for the last few months without luck

Saw a size 8.5 and 13 on amazon but nothing else

Super annoyed

to add to my annoyance, sebagos phillipines website has every size available but they dont ship outside of the country

Last edited:
and i guess he realized that he could be making the money others are making (or about to make) off rope laces...

************** already sold out of most of the colors they came out with today and they're charging $12 shipped. i wonder what kith/ronnie is gonna charge. i mean his prices dont have to be competitive seeing as that people slurp the man so damn hard.

i actually like most of his stuff. just making a statement :rolleyes

My List is

1. Miamis

2. Volcanos

3. One of the Sebagos

And thats it, didnt kept anything else 

Super Greens werent release so why the F........ you guys are putting them in the lists!!!!

Anyone who grabbed the Stanton sweats want to give me an idea on sizing? I heard the Hoodies ran smaller so I am not sure if the pants do also? I wear a 30-31 in the mercers if that helps. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom