Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

uhmmm I'll take the coral Pumas, with the Coral laces for 600 Alex. too dope imo.

to the dude asking about fb groups you can probably search
official asics/nike runners
new balance asics
asics, new balance saucony,
asic gl3
buy sell runners(insert closest city)
limited and deadstock asics
etc. sorry if jelly already posted any. there pretty legit actually just did a deal i presume with the same jelly on this page

uhmmm I'll take the coral Pumas, with the Coral laces for 600 Alex. too dope imo.

new balance asics
asic gl3
etc. sorry if jelly already posted any. there pretty legit actually just did a deal i presume with the same jelly on this page
How are the Rose Golds treating you Ryan?

Last edited:
Hopefully it keeps snowing so i can buy them back from you....
laugh.gif
 but damn that sucks

new balance asics
asic gl3
coral laces? on puma discs? lol

Relieved to find out Kith is open regular hours while I'm in NYC. Thursday and Friday. Hope they have some good stuff in store.

For those in NYC. Any recommendations of where else to go? Atrium, Extra Butter, DQM, West NYC, Reed Space, others? I think I'll only have time for a couple. Not sure how I'll decide where to go. Could you guys let me know which shops are a must see? Thanks.

I've been to atmos.
21 mercer obviously, ummm vfiles is a nice clothing store its right next to 21 mercer actually. That whole kith, 21 mercer soho area has bunch of nice store like bape , apc, bbc, check it out im sure you would like it.

^ yup. :lol: if they were dark military green i woulda copped.

i can't get the kith site to let me up the quantity on the rope laces... i want 2 of one pair and it will not allow it... weird.

I personally feel like almost everything Ronnie touched this year was just pure gold. Clothing capsules included, the New York Native pack as well as the stuff to accompany the Daytona's really was something. Just a tragic state of affairs, being a jobless freshman in College when Ronnie keeps being so on point.

Back
Top Bottom